Part 3

~Maisha~

"Here's your room! Make yourselves at home!" Rafa squealed as they all exited the room.

"Jeez, this is huge!" said Kendra.

"I know! Hey, I swear I've seen that Neymar guy before?"

"Oh, he's this SUPER hot footballer who plays for Barcelona and Brazil as his national team."

"And you tell me this now?"

"Yeaah, I decided to let you figure it out..."

Right after our conversation, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, I'm going training, wanna come? Rafa's going too." Ughh, it's only Neymar.

"Yeah sure!"

"Cool. Do any of you guys play football?"

"Yeah. Well at least I think I do. I prefer to play as a striker." I bragged.

"Great! Well, um, see ya downstairs!"

As he left, I quickly went to the bathroom to shower. After that, I put on a neon pink muscle tee with a black and white tribal print bandeau underneath paired with white tracksuit bottoms. The down part about the tracksuit bottoms are that they are really tight. They're the only ones I took as I thought I was just gonna hang out with Rafa and Kendra. And I'm kinda on the curvier side so when I went downstairs, all eyes where on me. Not on 'me'. My fricking ass.

~Neymar~

After I put on my training clothes, I went downstairs to wait for the others. Rafa was already downstairs and so was Joclecio and Gil. Guess we have to wait for Maisha and Kendra. After playing Temple Run for like 15 mins, Maisha started making her way down. Not tryna be a creep and all but... she had a huge ass. And she was beautiful as hell. I had to get her.

~Maisha~

Straight after putting on my cleats, I noticed that Neymar was looking at me up and down. As soon as he saw that I noticed, he tried to style it out by looking all around the room. Kendra and Rafa were already on the floor, laughing their heads off.

"Let's go!" Gil said awkwardly.

"We'll probably meet all of his SUPER HOT team-mates!"

"Wow, Ken, you're really excited..." I hope they're... nice.

[Author's Note]

Heey loves! Sorry that I haven't published anything for like months! Blame it all on school. Hope you liked this part!