Part 9

~ Maisha ~

I sat in the seat literally shaking with nerves. Davi was once sitting on my lap but then got annoyed of me shaking and moved to Kendra.

"Mai, you have to calm down! I'm sure they'll like us. We're his sisters so they're gonna have to." Kendra said.

"I know but ever since Mom and Dad died, we don't really have a family so I really wanna impress them." I said, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Uh uh, no crying today. Listen girl, you're gonna get some tough love right now. It's sad that your Mom and Dad died. I can't believe what you two went through. But right now, instead of sitting here crying, you should go up there with me, Davi and Kendra and meet your family. You may be nervous but for god's sake they're your family! So go up there now and meet them!" Rafaella ordered.

I smiled and held back the tears. I hugged Rafa and thanked her. I saw the boys starting to make their way to the pitch and I grabbed Kendra's hand and made my way down towards the pitch. I scanned my eyes trying to find one specific person and after a while we found him and walked to him.

"Marcelo!" Kendra shouted.

"Oh hey! How are you guys?"

"We're erm... good, I guess. Is that your family up there?" I asked.

"Yes, that's our family up there. Wanna go meet them?"

"Well I don't kno-"

"We would love to meet them. Maisha here is just a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, they already are very excited to meet you. Let me just tell coach that I need to step away for a second."

~

"Guys, as some of you may know, I have met these 2 young ladies and after a while we all noticed some similarities to our childhoods so we decided to take a DNA test and turns out that we're 100% siblings. I would like you all to meet Maisha and Kendra."

Silence was all that was heard and that made me incredibly nervous. A dark skinned woman walked towards me and my sister and she just stared at us.

"You three may not be my biological children but I will still see you as my son and daughters." She said with tears rolling down her eyes. I guess this is his mom. Of course being the emotional person I am, I started crying too. We both smiled and we gave each other a long hug. She then proceeded to hug Kendra. Surprisingly, Kendra was crying too and after a few minutes of meeting most of the people there, I can say that both of us were feeling more calm and were fitting in. His His mom was so nice and I could tell that we were gonna get along really well.

"There are a few more people I want you to meet. This is my wife Clarice and my two sons Enzo and Liam."

A short woman with dark hair and grey eyes looked at us and smiled widely.

"Maisha and Kendra right? So good to finally meet you girls! He's been talking about his long lost sisters non-stop and to be honest, I was pretty excited as well! I'm the only child and I've always wanted little sisters and now I have some! I thunk you can tell I'm very excited because I'm talking a lot but so summarise, it's lovely to meet you girls!" Clarice said rapidly. I can tell that she's gonna be very fun and lively to be around.

"Nice to meet you too, Clarice! We're gonna have so much fun!" Kendra said.

"Yeah, the 4 of us should definitely do something together. By 4 I mean with Rafaella. I'm sure you've met her." Clarice stated.

"Yeah, I have! She's my best friend and my boyfriend's sister and currently my house mate." I said, chuckling.

"OMG, girllll! You're the girl that Neymar has been talking about! Alright, enough talking, time to meet my boys. To my left we have Enzo and to my right we have Liam. Enzo is 8 and Liam is 2."

"Aunty Maisha and Kendra? Do you wanna play with us?"

I almost melted at that word. Aunty. I've never felt so happy in my life.

~

We played with Enzo and Liam all day along with Davi and Rafa. Currently we are in the car and of course, I called shotgun. We had to leave Davi at his Mom's house and honestly, his mom was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Neymar is acting more... sexual. Like right now, he has his hand in mine and he keeps on positioning it on my thighs. We approached the mansion and he parked the car. As we walked out the car, Neymar wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a peck on my lips. See? He's acting more affectionate than usual. We entered the house and I kicked off my shoes and went into the kitchen.

"We literally ate like 20 minutes ago! How are you still hungry?" Gil asked.

"I don't even know myself. And I don't even know where it all goes!" I said.

"I have an idea of where it goes." Neymar mumbled, unintentionally loud enough for everyone to hear. They all swerved their heads and looked behind me. After a while, I gasped in realisation of what they were all looking at.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying. I'm going upstairs." I said, marching my way upstairs.

I decided to get into some comfy clothes and watch a movie.

~

About 10 mins after, I got dressed in some all black Nike tracksuit and tied my hair into a ponytail and I got into bed. I took out my MacBook and I clicked on Netflix and decided to watch the latest episode of Riverdale. Around 15 minutes into the episode, Neymar came into the room. He walked up to me, gave me a sensual kiss and then went to go shower. After his shower, he came out with a towel wrapped around his body. He approached me and grabbed my hand in a gesture that told me to stand up. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard and...sexually. That kiss was enough to tell me that he wanted me. And I was willing to give myself to the man I love. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and his hands slid down my back. He grabbed my ass and I lightly chuckled, now knowing that it was his favourite feature of mine. I grabbed his hair whilst he deepened the kiss. He slipped his hand into my sweatshirt and undid my bra. He carried me onto the bed and was now on top of me. He tugged on my hoodie and I took it off swiftly. He stopped and stared at my perky boobs and I grabbed his had and smashed his lips onto mine. He turned me around so he was on the bottom and I was sitting on him, each leg on his side. I grabbed the towel and ripped it off to reveal him, fully naked. I kissed his neck as he moaned in pleasure and slipped my trousers off. I think you already know what went down.

~

The Brazilian sun woke me up as it does every morning but this morning wasn't like any other. It was the morning after and my loverboy was nowhere to be seen. I take my phone and I see the time.

"2:37?!" I scream in panic. I step out of the bed, about to walk out but I quickly stop. I'm fully naked. I grab my towel and I ran to the shower. After showering, I quickly slipped on my outfit and let my hair out from the ponytail and decided to leave it in its curly state. I ran downstairs and fount everyone siting around the TV, watching a movie.

*Outfit pictured*

"And the princess is awake!" Joclecio said.

"Yeah what happened to you?" Rafaella asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I was just tired." I said smiling. I walked into the kitchen and get some strawberries out. I walk out to the living room and I join them.

~ AUTHORS NOTE ~

Hey loves! this was sooo hard for me to write because I've never written anything so sensual and intense which is why I had to cut it short. Sorry if you were expecting more! I also need you guys to have a reallyyy good imagination because in this story, the World Cup is going on for a while. It's 03:31 in the morning and I can't sleep so I'm gonna write a lot of chapters! Hope you guys like them! xx