Part 7

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Instead of having Maisha be someone else, I decided that the character Maisha is played by... YOU!

~ Maisha ~

I couldn't think straight. All the questions in my head were all floating around, wanting to be answered. What do I do? What should I say? Does this change anything? What about his parents? How do I tell Neymar?

"Erm... thank you, Doc." Marcelo said, nervously.

And with that, we all stood up, without a single word being said.

We got into the car and just sat there, wondering who was going to break the silence.

"I can't believe this..." Kendra whispered, enough for all of us to hear.

"Me either. I just... I don't know what to do. Of course I'm happy that I've found out that you're my brother but it's a lot to take in." I confessed.

~

After about one hour of talking and getting to know each other, we felt a lot more comfortable around each other. But we all decided that after I tell Neymar, we would announce it to the rest of them and then we would tell our family members. I slowly approached Neymar and I found him playing in the pool with Rafa and Davi.

"Ney? Can we talk?" I said, shuffling around anxiously.

"Sure, babe." He said curiously. He pulled himself out the pool and dried himself with his towel. We then made our way to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. He stared at me for a long while and then realised that this was something really important that I needed to say.

"Hey, don't be nervous to tell me. I'm always right here for you, okay?" He said, as he grabbed my shaking hands and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I went to the hospital with Marcelo and Kendra and...erm... we took a DNA test."

"Why did you take a DNA test, babe?"

"After hearing Marcelo's childhood story, we all realised that it was all too similar and he thought, theoretically, that he was mine and Kendra's older brother. And it turns out that he was right. Marcelo is our older brother."

After saying that, I looked up and Neymar was staring right into my eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me. It wasn't a sexual kiss, but a sweet and reassuring kiss. A tear rolled down my face as I pulled away and I instantly started sobbing.

"I will be here for you, baby. I will always be here for you." He said as he rested my head on his chest. His hands were roaming all over my back as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

~

"You ready?" Kendra asked.

"Let's just get this over and done with." Marcelo chuckled.

We all walked out to where everyone was and Marcelo called out to get everyone's attention.

"So Marcelo had this weird thought about something so we went to the hospital to take a DNA test and..."

"We're siblings...!" Marcelo said excitedly.

Everyone just stared at us in confusion. So I decided to tell the story from the beginning.

~

After endless calls to family members and celebrating the fact that we were all siblings, we felt extremely comfortable around each other. Marcelo would call us 'Sis' and we would call him 'Bro' or 'Mop Head'. Everyone we're starting to leave as they all just found out that they had training tomorrow. Marcelo was the last one to leave and he had already said his goodbyes to Neymar.

"Well today was an... interesting day!" Marcelo exclaimed.

"Tell me about it." Ken said.

"If you want, I can bring my wife and kids to training tomorrow. It might be a bit too soon but..."

"We would love to meet them." I interrupted.

"Great! See you later, sissies!" He said as he gave us both a hug.

"See ya, bro."

"Later, Mop Head." Ken said.

~

After a long cleanup session, we all got ready for bed. Rafa was already in bed and so was Ken. After allowing him to play with his toys for a minute, I entered Davi's room to put him down to sleep.

"ShaSha!"

"Hey, Davi! Come on, it's time for bed." I said as he followed me towards his bed. He already had a bath and had gotten changed so all he had to do was sleep. I tucked him in and stroked his hair as I let him pick a book to read.

As I read the last line of the book, I glanced at Davi and found him asleep, holding his teddy bear tight. I kissed his forehead and I noticed a figure, standing by the door.

"Have you been standing there the whole time?" I whispered, chuckling as I carefully walked out the room.

"Yeah, I have. And honestly, it made me fall in love with you even more."

Hearing those words brought joy to my heart. I stood on my tiptoes and I placed my lips against his and gave him a sensual kiss. After a while of basically showering his face with kisses, I pulled away as I started to feel sleepy.

"You tired, baby?"

"Just a little bit." I said while yawning.

"Come on, let's go to bed. We have a long day ahead of us." He chuckled.

~ AUTHORS NOTE ~

Hey loves! I'm really bad at updating! It's like my whole life has been taken over by school. Anywhooo, I hope you like this chapter!

Love y'all x