Part 14

~ Neymar ~

My whole world stopped. I didn't even focus on what Gil said afterwards; I was just set on running to my future wife who's going into labour. I couldn't feel my legs moving. I just knew that they must've moved since I found myself in the middle of the pitch where Maisha laid. I could hear her screaming in pain and panting. Rafa and Clarice were holding her legs while Kendra and Emily were supporting her head. I sprinted towards her and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"We've already called the ambulance but she's already 8cm dilated so they told us to prepare ourselves because she might have to start pushing." Rafa said.

"What, here? How are we supposed to deliver children? I could barely look at Carolina pushing out Davi!" I whispered loudly with wide eyes.

"If you say one more stupid thing like that, I swear I'm gonna rip out your balls and sew them onto your face!" Maisha shouted with a rusty voice. I gotta admit that her voice was sexy but there was no time for those kind of thoughts. I stared at her wide eyes but instead of fighting back I gave her a peck on the lips as a way of apologising.

"Oh my gosh, I can't take this anymore! Call the doctor because I wanna get this over and done with!" She screamed and I'm guessing that another contraction was taking place. I held her hand and I think that's the biggest mistake I've ever done. She squeezed it and dug her nails into my palm like there's no tomorrow. She screamed and her screams were heard all through the stadium.

"Crap!" Joclecio called out randomly. All our heads turned to him, urging him to continue.

"I think the guys are coming. Remember? They're supposed to start their training in about..." he said checking his watch, "right now." And almost in cue, the guys entered the pitch. They almost didn't notice us until someone called out.

"Wait. Is that Ney?" I recognised that voice from anywhere.

"Hey, David. Can't really talk right now." I said, with stress filling up my lungs. I noticed David coming closer and closer with confusion.

"What are you talking ab- oh. OH. OH MY GOSH! IS SHE GIVING BIRTH?!" He shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone ran towards us as Maisha continued to scream in pain, barely noticing that they were all here. She looked up and saw everyone staring down at her.

"My brother. Where's my brother? I want Celo, NOW!" She demanded. We all turned around and saw Marcelo tying his shoelaces with headphones in. Thiago ran towards Marcelo and pulled out his headphones and started explaining the situation. We all watched as Marcelo's eyes opened wide before he sprinted towards us.

"Celo?" Maisha asked weakly.

"I'm right here, sis." He replied as he held her other hand tightly.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't do this!" She whispered, clearly out of breath.

"Listen to me. Rafa is on the phone to the doctors right now. They're gonna guide us through what's gonna happen but by the looks of it, you're going to have these babies here. All this pain you're going through right now is gonna be forgotten and replaced with happiness. A lifetime of happiness. Take it from someone who has 2 kids. They may be a pain in the ass but they will always bring you joy. So if Rafa comes back and tells you that you need to push, you push. With all your might. I'm gonna call Mom and Dad and they're gonna be here to support you. We all are." He said, finishing his speech off with a kiss on the forehead.

Soon after, Rafa ran towards us and stared at us.

"Start pushing. Now. Marcelo, hold her hand and never let go until it's all finished. Thiago, call her parents. Clarice and Emily will hold her legs open and Kendra will support her head. Neymar, as much as you may not like this, you're gonna deliver the children. Don't worry I'm gonna guide you through it. Coach, take the rest of them to practice on the other side of the pitch. They can't miss another training session. This is the World Cup. Now everyone, get to work!" Rafa instructed. Everyone got to their positions and I was extremely nervous to see Maisha's 'downstairs'. But I wasn't gonna complain so I moved to my designated location and started getting ready.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, looking straight ahead at her. She nodded as the sweat droplets on her forehead were glistening in the sun. Kendra was stroking her hair and Marcelo was clinging onto her hand as the siblings whispered sweet nothings to their sister.

"Okay Mai, you're gonna have to start pushin-"

"NO! I'm not pushing until my parents come. They have to be here." She interrupted, out of breath and in tears.

"I know baby. But you're gonna have to do this now. They'll be here soon-" The sound of footsteps running into the pitch stopped me from finishing my sentence. Everyone looked to see her mom and dad, running towards us.

"Is she okay? Oh darling, mommy's here now, alright?" Maisha nodded in response and she could barely hold the tears back any longer. Her mom was now holding onto her other hand and her dad was holding up her head alone with Kendra. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered something to her. She took a deep breath and looked like she could take on the world.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, let's start pushing."

~

~ Maisha ~

"KEEP PUSHING!" Rafa instructed. I could feel Neymar's hands down there, trying to get our babies out. There was apparently an accident on the road so the doctor was on the phone on loudspeaker, telling Neymar what to do. I yelled and screamed out in pain as I felt my insides and my genitalia being ripped apart.

"Mom, I-I can't do this...anymore." I said, out of breath.

"Yes, you can and you will. Now come on, baby girl! PUSH!" My mom ordered.

"I see a head! Oh my freaking gosh, I see a head!" Neymar yelled in shock.

"JUST GET THE FREAKING BABIES OUT!" I screamed at him. He laughed lightly and went back to work.

~

"LAST PUSH! COME ON MAISHA!"

I pushed as hard as I could as I screamed. The boys were no longer practicing but were cheering me on.

"YES MAISHA!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"DELIVER THOSE SO YOU CAN MAKE MORE!"

I wasn't even gonna react to David's comment but I was only focused on getting this baby out. I pushed as hard as I could and I felt Ney's hands grab the baby. He gasped and we all waited for the cry.

And there it was. The cry. And it wasn't just from the baby. It was from me too. It was from us all.

"This one is Adriano. Adriano Matheus. Born on Monday, 07th July 2014 at 13:26. " Neymar said. He used one of the boy's clean towels to wipe the baby with. Weirdly enough, Gabriel had a pair of scissors in his bag so Ney used those to cut the umbilical cord. He then wrapped the baby up and handed him to me. Everyone gasped and exclaimed at the sight of him.

"I'm so sorry to cut this short but you still have another one that needs to come out." Rafa said while looking at me apologetically. I gave the baby to Thiago to hold and got ready to push again.

~

"Okay minha princesa, one last final push!" Neymar announced. I gave it my all and pushed out while squeezing Marcelo and Mom's hands.

"Okay, she's out!" Neymar said as he slowly pulled out the last baby. As he did with Adriano, he cleaned her up, cut the umbilical cord and wrapped her up.

"And this one is Mariana Alessandra. Born on Monday, 07th July 2014 at 13:32. " He said, with tears in his eyes. He cautiously stood up, walked over to me and handed me Mariana and Thiago gave him Adriano. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and looked at our children.

"Mommy and Daddy love you both. Eternally."

~Author's Note~

I am so sorry y'all for not updating. I've had major writer's block for a while now and I haven't been able to update. But hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Please read my other books 'Stockholm Syndrome' and 'Addicted To You' ❤️