Part 5

~Maisha~

I woke up to the sun rising over the beautiful country that is called Brazil. I look up at the ceiling and stare at it for a while which is a thing I always do. I look over to see Neymar snoring next to me with his arms around my waist. Then something hits me. I'm Neymar's girlfriend. THE Neymar Jr's girlfriend. Everything went so quickly, too quickly. I've only known him for a few weeks but it feels like we've known eachother for years. But I knew that I really liked this man. He's mine. I give him a kiss on his forehead and I stroke his hair. I slowly get out of bed and start making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge to see what to make for breakfast. I guess I'll make Nutella Pancakes. Midway of making the pancakes, I hear footsteps coming towards me. The footsteps come closer until it stops and I feel a pair of manly arms wrapping around my waist. Neymar. His head is nestled on my shoulder as I finish cooking.

"Good morning, baby." I say

"Good morning." He replies as he gives me a long kiss on the lips.

"Hey babe," he says " I wanna ask you something very important."

"And that is?"

"Will you take a selfie with me?"

"Sure but why?"

"Because I want to upload it on Instagram to show everyone that you are my girlfriend. And I'm gonna have it as my wallpaper on my phone."

"Aw, babe! I'm gonna do the same."

We quickly took a picture where we kissed each other. He tagged me in the picture as he uploaded it to Instagram. He captioned it 'My Girlfriend'. I did the same but I captioned it 'My Handsome Babe'. I continued cooking as he went to the living room to watch football, of course. By the time I finished with the breakfast, Rafa and Kendra woke up to eat breakfast.

"So any plans today?" Kendra asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking if maybe after we pick up my son we could..." I cut off Neymar as I was choking on my food.

"YOU HAVE A SON?!? When can I meet him? How old is he? Who's his mom? "

"Hey, babe calm down with the questions! I had a child with a girl called Carol who I used to date. We've broken up now and obviously I'm here with a girl that I really like." He said sweetly.

"Phew, good! I was about to slap you there!" I said while everyone laughed.

"Anyways like I was saying, we're gonna go pick up Davi Lucca today and then maybe go to the park and come back here and have a mini get-together." Neymar said and we all agreed.

We finished our breakfast and went upstairs to get ready for the day. I went to my suitcase and picked out high waisted shorts and a pink tank top. As I was on my way to the bathroom to get changed, I felt a hand pull me back.

"Babe, now that we're finally together, I really don't want you to get changed in the bathroom. Please get changed in here with me, together?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't resist.

"Ugh, fine!" I replied as I went to the back corner of the room and concealed as I took off my pyjamas.

"Maisha, get out of that corner right now!" He shouted teasingly.

"No, there's nothing special for you to see." I replied because I felt self conscious. I felt Neymar come closer and closer to me.

"You are beautiful. Stop thinking you're not. You're sexy, hot, adorable and spectacular. Now let me see that body of yours." He blurted.

I turned around and faced him, still feeling uncomfortable. He stared at me up and down for a while and then grabbed my hips and kissed me. The kiss was short but sweet. It was enough for me to regain my confidence.