Part 2

~Maisha~

The flight was 11 hours and 30 minutes long and my best friend Noelle kept on texting me so I fell asleep until we landed. When we got out of the plane, we waited and waited until we saw a small body that insanely looked like Rafaella. Wait. It's her! It's Rafa! I ran as fast as I could, making sure that I didn't bump into someone.

"OMG IT'S YOU!!!"

"I KNOW!!!"

We stood there for what felt like 30 minutes and finally we jumped into her car.

"So where are we gonna stay, Rafa?"

"Well I'm currently staying at my brother's house so I guess you could stay there."

~

When we arrived at her brother's house, I instantly fell in love with it. It was mostly white with gold and purple accents. Ah, Kendra's favourite colours. I suddenly heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"That's probably my brother. Hey, let me go get him so then I could introduce him to you guys!"

As she ran upstairs, Kendra and I started fangirling the house.

~Neymar~

"Come on, Neymar! You have to at least say hi to her! Please! For me? For your sis?"

"Fine!!"

I stood up and followed Rafa downstairs when she suddenly stopped.

"Gil! Joclecio! You have to come too!"

Oh hell no! I will not let her shout at my friends like that but I don't want to be left alone with three girls so I let her boss them around. They finally took their asses off the bed and went downstairs with us. I instantly saw two girls, admiring my house.

"Guys, this is Kendra and Maisha. Girls, this is Gil, Joclecio and Neymar." Rafa introduced.

~Maisha~

As soon as Rafa finished introducing us, I felt a pair of green eyes staring at me. I took a quick look and found Neymar still staring at me. I felt Kendra, Rafa, Gil and Joclecio look at us.

"Err... Rafa! Can you show us the room we are staying at?" Thank God Kendra broke that up!

"Sure! Neymar do you mind if they stay?" Rafa asked.

"Oh, trust me! He doesn't mind!" Joclecio interferred while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, Jo! And I don't mind as long as I don't heal girly giggles while I'm trying to sleep!"

This is going to be a long 3 months!

[Authors Note]

Hiiii! Let me know if you like this story because that will make my day! Love ya, lovies xx