Part 11

*Her outfit and her bump*

~ Neymar ~

Today is the day of the baby shower and the gender reveal party. Maisha is running around like crazy. I keep telling her that she's 8 1/2 months pregnant and that she needs to sit down. But of course, she wants everything to be perfect. Everything is done but the only thing left is the balloon and Rafa and Kendra are nowhere to be seen. They went to get their nails done or something and the guests are starting to arrive and there is no balloon to show the gender.

"KENDRA! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 15 MINS! I DONT HAVE 15 MINS! YOU AND RAFA ARE GONNA MAKE ME HAVE THIS BABY RIGHT NOW IF YOU CONTINUE TO STRESS ME LIKE THIS! COME HOME!" Maisha shouted. Well I better go see if she's alright.

~ Maisha ~

I'm so stressed. Neymar keeps telling me to calm down but that's impossible. They're incredibly late and it's getting on my nerves.

"Mãe, I can't do this anymore. This pregnancy is making me so stressed. With the cup games going on, I can't afford to feel like this." I confessed to my mom.

"Honey, I bet you've heard this before but calm down. I mean it. You're only hurting the baby and yourself. This is a day to enjoy. Sit back and I'll call Kendra and Rafa and tell them to come home now, okay?"

"Thanks, Mãe. I love you."

"Te amo, meu amor."

I walked to the sofa and sat next to Clarice and Enzo and placed Liam on my lap.

"You okay, Aunty Mai?" Enzo asked me, clearly seeing my upset face.

"Yeah, it's just that Aunty Ken and Rafa are running late and they really need to be here."

"It's gonna be fine. They'll be here, doll." Clarice said, kissing my cheek.

Straight after she said that, they came through the door. The room fell silent and you can only hear the small music in the background.

"Way to make an entrance, guys." Marcelo said. I stood up and walked towards them.

"I don't wanna make a scene right now because I'm supposed to be happy today. So go inside and fix what needs to be done." I ordered. They gave me a small smile and they walked past me. Everyone went back to socialising.

~

"Okay guys, start rounding up! We're gonna pop the balloon!" Neymar shouted. Everyone came around me, Ney and Davi and waited for us to begin.

"So first of all, all of you grab a cupcake. Take a blue one if you think it's a boy and take a pink one if you think it's a girl. I watched everyone closely to see what they picked. Seemed like most people think it's a girl. Marcelo picked pink, Clarice picked pink, Liam picked blue and pink for some reason, Enzo picked blue and Mãe and Pai picked pink.