𝟏𝟒

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where you been?" I questioned Kody as she walked inside my crib at midnight.

Ain't call or text me all day and she walking up in my crib like shits sweet.

She turned around slowly and let Thor out of his stroller, he ran off and disappeared somewhere down the hall.

"Hm?" She questioned me with a confused expression on her face.

I took a deep breath, "Kody .. you heard what the fuck I said .. where you been?" I yanked her up by her shirt and her eyes widened a little bit.

"I was with the girls, get off me." She groaned as she pushed away from me.

"Wrong answer." I replied back.

I already knew where she was and what she was doing — she thought she was slick but I'm not dumb.

I know she was over Demon's house and it took everything in me not to murder this nigga.

Make him magically combust — cause I'm really like that.

If she fucking him, she should just say that so I can just stop fucking with her all together.

"Uhm I was with Thor all day — is that better?" She smirked making me clench my jaw.

"You fucking Demon?" I inquired as I got up in her face.

"And if I am?" She challenged and I laughed before yanking her up by her throat.

She gasped as she tried to get out of my grip.

I was staring at her dead in her face, ready to end her life right here and right nie.

"Gimmie one reason why I shouldn't snap your neck right now."

"I-," she couldn't get any words out so I dropped her to her feet and she gasped, holding her throat.

I was walking towards her when I felt my leg snap, I collasped to the ground in agonizing pain.

"FUCK KODY!" I yelled as I held onto my broken leg.

"Put your hands on me again and I'll be the one snapping your neck," she spoke as she stood to her feet.