𝟏𝟑

𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙻 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂 | 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 — 𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙻 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂 | 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 — 𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Thats how you feeling Demani," my ex girlfriend Shya inquired as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders, "you gotta bounce," I spoke quietly.

She is the only female, besides Kody who has heard me speak.

I stopped talking a looong time ago, I was traumatized for years.

I was moved from foster home to foster home up until I was 16 years old and decided enough was enough.

I was tired of being pushed around and done dirty.

I was an innocent kid who just had lost his parents, I didn't deserve half the shit I went through.

From being burned by cigarette buds, starved and even beaten until I was black and blue every time I spoke.

So over the years I developed Selective Mutism, which is basically an anxiety disorder where I can't speak in certain situations or to specific people unless triggered.. its hard, but I barely speak.

Because everytime I did I was beaten so bad, I almost felt like I was going to die.

12 year old little boy getting abused and starved was probably one of the most difficult things in my life that I had to deal with.

So ... to prevent these type of things I just stayed quiet.

It was for the best because I never knew if I would be able to respond or if I would blow up and do something I regretted.

Thank God for Loki, ion have to talk much.

But see when I get around Kody, she basically makes me talk to her .. like she'll have conversations and shit and I feel bad by not responding so I do, but usually in short, one word sentences.

Too much talking gets my anxiety going and its hard to come down from that.

Currently my ex girlfriend was mad because I decided to call it quits.

I no longer was feeling her so I didn't see the need to keep her around.

All she was good for was head anyway.

Ain't like I'm messing out on nun, plenty of bitches can give good head.

"DEMANI!" She yelled as she came up to me and started swinging at me, hitting me all in my chest and face.