𝟏𝟕

𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽 𝙺𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾
━━━━━━━━

"If she finds out, she'll kill you." Gillian spoke to Kamar, Kodis's father.

He sighed deeply as he looked her over, her hazel eyes glistening in the warm Mississippi sun.

She was 6 months pregnant, barely showing so that's how they were able to keep it a secret for so long.

He rubbed her belly, excited to meet his son... but he knew once her grandmother found out he'd probably wouldn't even get to meet his child.

Unaware of what would come their way — Kamar and Gilly got up and made their way to his home.

"I love you Gilly — no matter what happens." Kamar spoke up as he looked down at his girlfriend who he had plans on making his wife.

"I know you do - I love you so much more." She replied as he helped her inside, lunch was prepared earlier so all they had to do was sit down and enjoy it.

Enjoy each other because this could possibly be their last day with one another.

Hours seem to breeze by as the two started getting ready to end their night.

Looking down at his beautiful girlfriend, Kamar kissed her on her lips.

She smiled and kissed him back, this time deepening it.

"Let's make love," she whispered in his ear.

Kamar chuckled and graciously picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He sucked the skin of her neck, causing a moan to escape her lips.

"Shiiit," she hissed.

He slowly pulled up her dress and then removed her red lace panties; tearing them.

He used a free hand and played with her until she came on his fingers.

Then he took her trembling body as a sign to finish her off good.

Dropping his pants, he wrapped Gilly's legs securely around his waist and began pummeling inside her.

They were so rough and loud — pictures started falling off the walls and banging noises were evident.

Gilly's moans filled the air mixed with Kamar deep groans.

Together they reached their climax.

Moaning, completely out of breath.

"Oh my god," Gilly moaned and Kamar slowly walked them over to the bed and laid down.

She kissed his cheek, then slowly fell into a deep kslumber.

━━━━━━━━

A loud noise woke Gilly and Kamar out if their sleep.

"Shhh, stay here."

Standing to his feet, Kamar yanked uo his baseball bat and slowly walked towards the noise, trying to figure out out what he was hearing.!

As he was making it out of the room, the door was bum rushed open knocking him directly in the face, blood instantly pouring.

"KAMAR!" Gilly yelled as she tried reaching for him but her grandmother appeared and yanked her back by her silky, long black hair earning a yelp from Gilly.

"You thought no one would find out you're carrying a devil child?" Her grandmother laughed maniacally as she pushed her up against the wall; drawing a knife.

The knife was glided across her abdomen leaving a pretty deep cut, blood pouring instantly.

"No please!" She yelled as she held onto her bleeding stomach, hoping her son would be alright.

"Take him away and bury him for eternity!" The grandmother commanded as she stared down at Kamar in disgust.

"What a useless excuse for a human being," she used her sharp nails and sliced deep into Kamar's right cheek.

He groaned at the pain as blood spilled from his face.

"You will be locked away for eternity and suffer living over and over again."

Gilly's grandmother laughed as she watched Kamar get dragged away.

Kamar was about to be buried alive ... something he wasn't entirely prepared for.

Unbeknownst to grandmother & Kamar himself, Kamar was immortal.

Death wasn't something he needed to be worried about.

"No matter what happens, I love you and our baby." Those were Kamar's last words to Gillian before he was shipped off and beaten to a pulp.

Shortly after - buried alive.

This is the story of what actually happened to Kodis's dad.

Soon some things will slowly start coming to the light.

Things nobody, especially Kodis would be prepared for.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ugh I think I'm back. 🤨
My son was born 6 days ago so Dontarious expect updates to be consistent.

He a good baby, but he also requires a lot of my time.

Anyway - just an insight on what happene to Kodis's dad.