𝟎𝟎

𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽 𝙺𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙰 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾
━━━━━━━━

It was a dark, summer night in Mississippi, Gillian had just found out she was pregnant.

She knew she had to run, her family wouldn't allow her to carry full term because she was having a boy.

Boys weren't allowed to carry on the legacy.

If they did, it would ruin future generations and Gilly knew her grandmother wouldn't allow that.

So when dawn hit, Gilly made way to the mountains, the place where she would perform her ritual so whatever happens, her son would survive.

She quickly made way into a cave, a place she would run to often to avoid her evil grandmother.

Gilly made her way inside and pulled back the brown dusty carpet, she smirked seeing her red colored hexagram was still intact.

She sat in the middle of it and pulled a knife from her boot, she sliced in her hand deeply and dragged her blood across the hexagram.

Closing her eyes she began to chant her protection spell. The spell that would hopefully save her unborn.

Breathing in and out slowly three times so that Gilly could clear her mind and center thyself.

She made sure her mind was clear and her energy was pure before she chanted her spell.

It was quiet, and the only thing that could be heard was Gilly's breathing. She breathed steadily before she slowly began to chant her ritual.

She began speaking in tongues, unknown languages she's never spoken before. The languages of Greek, Hindi and Arabic were explored as she chanted her ritual.

"Στοιχεία του Ήλιου, Στοιχεία της Ημέρας"

Elements of the sun, elements of the day.

"कृपया इस तरफ आएं।"

Please come this way.

"قوى الليل والنهار ، أستدعيك"

Powers of night and day, I summon thee.

"أناشدك أن تحميني ، فليكن ذلك"

I call upon thee to protect me, so mote it be!

She chanted this three times, the whites of her eyes the only thing that can be made out in the darkness of the room.

After she finished her chant, the walls shook with fury and the ground split beneath her feet.

She began shaking uncontrollably, foam seeping from her mouth.

She screamed and yelled, and shook violently as the spell took over her body.