𝟏𝟎

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴 | 𝙺𝙺
𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
▃▃▃▃▃▃

Looking down at Demon's body, I placed the mud over his bloody wound.

I watched as his chest rose up and down slowly, his eyes were closed indicating he had been passed out due to all the blood loss.

Everyone was around, watching me.

I grabbed some salt and poured it over the wound, Demon didn't wince at all.

Sighing I closed my eyes and began reciting the ritual.

"Voodoo Gods, I call to you to heal this man - get rid of the pain and suffering. Awaken him from his deep sleep."

I started mumbling in Hebrew, one of the many languages I knew.

I felt my body shake as I placed my hands on his wound.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, letting me know my spell was working.

"אני קורא לך להתעורר"

I call upon thee to be awaken.

Demon's body jolted up sending me backwards, I banged my head against the wall, hissing.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I rubbed the back of my head.

I stood to my feet and sat next to Demon.

"I thought I lost you," I mumbled as I ran a hand over his warm cheek.

"Demons don't die," he smirked making me laugh a lil.

Clearing his throat, I looked up and seen Killa standing over me.

He had a mug on his face, making me get up and roll my eyes.

"Welcome back bro," he dapped Demon up.

"Wassup - I seen who stabbed me. It was a grey haired jawn, reminded me of an ole lady," Loki spoke for Demon.

"You too?" Killa and I said in unison.

Loki looked over at us, "yall too? I been seeing her as well .. who is she, why is she so important?" He questioned.

We looked over at Kani, Ella and Ghost.

"I've seen a woman too - but she didn't have grey hair. Her hair was slick and black when I seen her and her eyes were red," Ella mumbled making me scrunch up my face.

"Me too, she looked how y'all described; grey haired older woman." Kani chimed in.

We all then looked at Ghost, "nah I ain't see no old lady, yall tripping."

Hm, of course not.

"We need to figure out whats going on, lets head to my mamas crib and see if she know sum we don't," Kodis spoke up, looking around.