𝟎𝟏

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Killa,"

"KILLA!"

"KODIS!"

Snapping me out my train of thought, I looked up at Ghost with a mug.

"What bitch?"

"Suck my dick, where'd you go?" He questioned as he stared at me intently.

I shrugged, "in my head."

He shook his head at me in disapproval, "you know what happens when you get lost in your head, you gotta stop doing that. We'll make sense of all of it soon," he instructed making me send a head nod in response to what he was saying.

Lately I've been having these nightmares, only thing I see is glowing red eyes, a woman screaming and she's chanting a saying, something I'm not familiar with.

"I call upon thee to protect me, so mote it be!" - she says it over and over again then just starts shaking uncontrollably, foam seeping from her mouth.

I don't know what it means, and I want to find out whose the woman screaming in my dreams. Just thinking about it though gives me massive headaches.

I leaned back, "what do you think it means Loki?" I looked over at Lamonte who was busy levitating a blunt in the air.

He was focused, he kept bringing it to his lips so he could smoke it.

I hate this nigga, he uses his powers for fun.

If I could turn these shits off right now, I would.

Makes me fucking crazy.

"LOKI!" I yelled, making him snap out of his trance and the blunt to fall to the ground.

He sucked his teeth, "you deadass?" Instead of leaning down to pick it up, he used his pointer finger and raised it from the ground, ashed it then put it behind his ear. All without touching it.

"I think it means you probably gon die soon or something bad is coming your way, and I know you feel that way too. The whole time you was away in your mind, I was bombarded by your thoughts... like for some reason they were so much more powerful. I couldn't avoid them like I usually do." He expressed, making me scrunch up my face.

"Yeah, what else was I thinking about?" I challenged him.

"I know you was talking about how all you want for Christmas is two fat bitches, a bag of weed, and some chips to give to the fat bitches." He spoke up, making Demon laugh.

"Okay Day Day," he commented as he blew a line of fire at a piece of paper in the street.

I feel like I'm the only one who takes having "powers" seriously.

I just feel like nothing makes sense, how we all woke up one day with powers.

Nobody questions it but me, probably because I'm the only wishing I didn't have em.

I'm sure any "normal" human being would be happy to be blessed with such powers, but I just .. I can't wrap my head around it.

All I remember was waking up in a field one day, I think I was 11 at the time. You would think after 11 years with having them I would be content, but I'm not.

I always wandered at the time, where'd they come from, who gave them to me? As far as I know my mom was normal, she had nothing "weird" about her, she was a typical black mom who did what she had to do raise me.

I didn't know who my dad was, but I always wondered.. like was I not good enough? Why'd he leave my life.. why not try and raise your son?

I don't know, it definitely fucks with me but I'm 22 years old now.. if he wanted to be in my life he would be. Shit, he's probably better off, but I always questioned if he was the one to give me powers, and if so .. why not stay around and teach me how to control them, sometimes I lose complete control over what I'm doing and its almost impossible to stop. If Loki doesn't catch it before it happens, it will happen.

I'm referring to death, my mind thinks of death and whoever I think of.. will literally die. I watch it all in my head, I'm in a trance for a good while until the job is done.

"KODIS!" I looked up and seen my mom standing on the front porch, her long black hair flowing in the wind and her deep chocolate skin glistening in the sun.

She sported a perplexed expression on her face as she looked down at me.

"wassup mama, you okay?" I questioned.

"Fine baby, but are you coming in to eat?"

"What you make?"

"Food boy, now bring your ass. Yall too," she pointed at Cassias, Demani and Lamonte.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice," Ghost stood to his feet and went straight in the house.

Soon enough, we all followed close behind but Loki stopped me.

"Stop driving yourself crazy, we gon figure it out." He reassured me.

I nodded my head, but I honestly wasn't too sure of that and I'm sure Loki knows it too.

I just need to get to the bottom of this shit, cause soon enough a nigga head gon explode with all these thoughts.

I was about to walk inside when I seen a gray shadow appear in the screen door. I scrunched up my face and turned around, seeing nothing.

The fuck.

I scratched my head and shook it off before making my way inside.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Sum Slight.. Fw It.
Vote & Comment.
Second Page - LadyNaii