14. First Meet 😍😍

Start from the beginning

She took us to her cabin and ordered something for us and started giving us a brief idea about her store.
One thing about this lady is she is really polite and a very warm and comfortable vibes come from her.
We were discussing something when a lady in her 30s or late 20s arrived in the huffing in annoyance.

"What happened Radz..
Why are you angry?? "
Mrs. Sakshi Sharma asked that lady.

Oh so she is that daughter of hers.

"Nothing maa... Just usual drama..
This son and father duo is going to make me insane one day for sure"
She said in annoyed tone.

Sakshi mam eyed to us making her aware about our presence.
Her daughter turned to us and smiled looking at us.

"Hello... I am Radhika Sharma Arora..
I assist maa i mean Mrs. Sakshi Sharma in handling this store.....
I am really sorry you both have to wait..
Actually my two babies- one my husband and other my son were showing their tantrums which my mother in law was not able to handle alone.
So i got late....
Sorry for making you wait.."
She said in annoyed tone while Sakshi mam and my PA Stella giggled at her.

I eyed Stella making her stop giggling and gave a polite smile to Radhika mam.
"No worries mam..
It's alright....
You don't need to be sorry."

She sat on chair beside her mother and we started discussing about their store renovation.

I presented some rough designs and examples of clothing stores.

After an hour we shook hands with them and decided to start their work next week.

I came back to my office thinking about the meeting. Both ladies were really polite and genuine without any ounce of attitude in them. They were so kind in nature and treated us like family.

Third person's pov

Mrs. Sharma after dropping her daughter to her home reached Sharma Mansion.

The whole family was sitting in hall.
Men were busy in watching cricket while her daughter in law was making their princess drink milk.
She was surprised to see her younger son home at this time because usually he would came late from office.

She reached in the hall. Everyone smiled at her. Her granddaughter Kaira ran to her and hugged her tightly. Dhruv offered her water and then sat on the floor with his head on her mother's lap.
Sakshi caressed his head lovingly and with one hand kept side hugging her granddaughter.

"So how was your meeting?"
Mr. Sharma asked his wife.

"It went well. We have finalized designs. The work will start from next week.....
You know the designer which I was talking about, Dhriti..
She was really kind and polite.. she was so much perfect in her work and explaining to her clients...
She have a great respect for elders..
I must say
But there was something hidden in her eyes.."
Mrs. Sharma said in confusion.

"Maa... You met her for first time... How do you know that there is something hidden..."
Dhruv's elder brother Danish said.

"Yes maa... It may be possible that you misunderstood or maybe she would be having a foul day.."
Danish's wife Surbhi spoke.

"No beta... I am mom of three kids, mother in law of 2 and also grandmother of two cuties...
I can't be wrong...
May be what you said is right but there was something hidden in her eyes for sure..."
Mrs Sakshi said in final tone.

A Week Later

Its been 2 days renovation of store has been started. Dhriti personally visits store to supervise the work there twice a day.