"But I'm kinda liking all the duck jokes we've managed to pull"
Y/n commented, only to be whacked round the head lightly by Cole, which sent Lloyd into a fit of giggles and internal teasing which annoyed her further.

Wu shook his head,
"We mustn't give up hope, Kai"

Lloyd stopped laughing at Y/n, and walked up to them,
"But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all mine and Y/n's powers could do was slow them down"

Misako stood quietly for a few moments before perking up,
"That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls"

She walked inside quickly, gesturing for the others to follow her, and once they make it to the room where she kept the scrolls, Misako shows them one which had the stone army drawn on it.
"The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja"

Lloyd shrugged,
"I tried. I gave them everything I had"

Misako shook her head,
"Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look."
She pointed to an image of the Green Ninja surrounded by the other ninja, and the Pink Ninja was above his head.
"The true power of the Green Ninja, of well, the main source of power can only be unlocked when his four protectors find their own pure elemental powers.Y/n's powers are much different, hence the reason she's able to unlock more abilities faster. However she's also used as an enhancer to the powers for the Green Ninja"
she explained.

Y/n scratched her head in confusion, pointing to a different scroll,
"But I thought I was the supposed key to unlocking all his powers"
She said, the scroll she pointed to was the prophecy of the two destined ninjas.

Misako nodded slightly,
"You are, the protectors help unlock his main source of power, but the Pink Ninja is the key to help unlock all the ninja's unlocking their elemental powers, and the Green Ninja's true potential on the fated day of the battle"

Cole squinted as he looked to the scroll,
"Are we the protectors?"

"I mean did you read the prophecy and see the pictures ???"
Y/n stated blandly, yelping as she ducked to avoid smacking her head again.

"Watch the attitude"
Cole responded dryly, staring at her with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm telling dad over you"
She muttered darkly, retreating behind Lloyd.

Jay shook his head,
"Cole.Pfft, silly question. Of course we are. Haha, right?"
He looked over to Zane who nodded.

"If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them"
He said, reminding the others that they were unable to use their powers without the weapons.

Misako shook her head,
"But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light"
she explained, earning confused looks from everyone else except Wu.

"Temple of Light? What's that?"
Nya asked.

Misako pointed to a drawing,
"The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks, but they were forged in the Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend"