As the matches started going mine and Kaachan's were told to be held near the end. I can sorta see why though since our fights could get a little....messy. "Daddy, why are you and aunt Neko fighting?" Eri began asking me for an answer before Akeno came over to explain. "Your daddy and aunt are just practice fighting. It's for both of them to learn." "Like when him and mommy Kaachan and mommy Ocha practice wrestled last night without pants on?" "....Yes, let's go with that Eri." Akeno looked at me with a rather impressed gaze. "I wonder what type of 'techniques' you have when I get my chance to 'practice wrestle' with you~." "Meow!" My fur started standing on edge before the 9th match ended. "Young Uraraka is the winner!" Ochako had Sero down in the dirt with his arm twisted behind him in a rather painful way keeping him from moving and winning the match. 'Hate to be him right now.'

"Next match, young Bakugou vs young Phenex!" Kaachan stood up and got in the ring with Ravel in her PE uniform stretching her arms a bit. "I don't wish to harm you Katsumi, but I will not go easy on you." "Ha! You took the words out of my mouth little Kentucky Fried Chicken." "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?" I was trying not to laugh at this comment, but the way Ravel dresses sometimes does remind me of a bird with the american fast food chain coming to mind near the start. "BEGIN!" Kaachan went right off the bat first to begin making explosions at Ravel. "DIE!" A large amount of smoke came with many thinking she got the Phenex girl. When the dust settled, all that happened was the PE uniform's left sleeve being torn off. "As a member of the Phenex family, fire is something that I can bend to my whim. Your explosions won't do much against me you sex driven harlot." "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ME BEING A HARLOT FRIED CHICKEN!?" "WHY DO YOU KEEP REFERRING TO A MEMBER OF THE PHENEX FAMILY AS A COMMON FOWL!?"

Strangely enough, a giant fight broke out with the two actually fighting like the stereotypical fight between women. "CAT FIGHT!" "But daddy and aunt Neko aren't fighting." I couldn't hold the laugh at Kaminari's comment going right over Eri's head to explain. "A cat fight is where two girls fight each other." "Oooohh!....I don't get it." 'Please stay this pure and innocent Eri.' I started crying tears of happiness before watching both Kaachan and Ravel roll around on the floor pulling each other's hair and ripping their costume and PE uniform. 'Why isn't Ravel using her magic to keep this from happening? Is it cause she's too emotionally worked up?' I kept watching until Ravel started pulling Kaachan's top off revealing her bare chest. Most guys covered their eyes with my tail covering Eri's. "Now those are some nice knocker-" "Finish that sentence, and your crotch becomes my scratching post. Both of you cover your eyes." I let my dark aura out at Kaminari and Sero before they covered their eyes with one hand and their crotches with their other. Glancing over, I saw Koneko do a similar thing with their perv who was somewhat drooling over the sight.

"YOU BITCH!" Kaachan pulled Ravel's pants down to show a black T string to us with her face going red. "AHHH! DON'T LOOK!" She tried covering herself with Kaachan smirking at the sight. "So you pretend to be all high and mighty, but in reality you're just as much of a bitch in heat as you think I am." "YOU SKANK!" The two went back at fighting with Midnight walking up to end the fight not long after. "Alright you two, let's call it here before you take it too far with All Might not being able to stop you. "We all looked at the pro who was covering his eyes avoiding the scene in front of him. "Shit, guess I did get a little out of hand. No hard feelings Ravel?" Ravel began to cry in a corner at what Kaachan did. "He saw my underwear, I'll never be able to get married." "Relax. If just seeing your underwear is enough to turn him away, don't you think I'd be long gone by now? Besides, I can almost guarantee it'll put you in a better spot with Deku now." Ravel looked over to me with my face red as anything. Surprisingly, these words helped with the Phenex girl coming over to sit by me. "I'll take it from here All Might. Next and final match is Midoriya vs Toujou!"

3rd person POV:

Izuku and Koneko stood in front of one another placing a pair of knuckle braces on both their hands. "Been awhile since we've fought one another. If I remember, the last time we've fought was over the last cookie some years back." "Inko was kinda mad after that fight." Both started laughing at the fact they've had a small squabble as children as their last 'fight' between one another. "Begin!" "Ladies first." Koneko came charging at Izuku before landing a solid fist on Izuku's jaw, sending him sliding back a little. The hit left a small scrape on his face before spitting a bit of blood out. As a retort, Izuku gave a similar punch to Koneko who in return was sent back a distance as well. Eri looked at Katsumi who sat next to her and asked a question that was slightly bugging her. "Why did daddy and aunt Neko stay in place?" "It's both their fighting spirits wanting to test their strength a bit. They both gave the other a solid hit in order to test their strength a bit to know how strong the other is." Koneko got back into her stance with a similar scrape on her cheek with some blood coming out of her mouth. "Not a bad punch." "Same to you."