Chapter 15 The hospital

Nurse: "are you sure you want the pills?"
Thoughts went all around my head it was causing more stress than the pain...
Kian bursted in "are you ok? Thank god Connor and Jc were with you I told you to visit me today I could of looked after you!"
"No you couldn't because Connor was in trouble and I'm not letting him down sorry bro..."
The nurse asked again and I looked up at Connor his eyes were sparkling like LAs beach at sunset he grabbed my hands and I took a breath and answered "yes..."
...Connors pov...
I woke up and Jc explained everything and a nurse came out of eves room and asked for "Becky and Connor!?" I nodded and got up held Becky's hand and I looked at eve she was in so much pain it really hurt me inside to she her like this...
She looked up and asked to talk with me alone and she asked if I really want this baby and we could wait until we were married "it's to late for that baby!?"
She had that kind of a face called I have a brilliant idea and I didn't really like it she took everything too far and pushed herself to the limit this made me proud of her so much.
Then she asked for pills to kill the baby so I could have my parents permission as she knew how I felt this is real love she is willing to give up a baby for me..i love her so much...
The nurse had to ask a few times because I could tell it was hard for her to get her head around this until Kian ran in and started yelling at her I was really tempted to push him out until the nurse asked again and she nodded I was really happy and relieved but some part of me felt guilty and upset and I just wanted to kill myself.
The nurse came in with the pills and asked once more and she placed them in her hand I grabbed her hand and squeezed it rally hard which made her squeal in pain she was about to put them in we mouth when I knocked then out of her hand. "Connor!?"
"I'm sorry I was really upset on what my parents was going to say or judge me and got all worked up but now I know I want this baby more than anything because I want a family with you and to be able to support this child as to call you mine please forgive me I've been a right Prick all week...!"
She looked up at me and I leaned in for a kiss and then she pulled away and yelled really load it was getting closer to my turn to be a daddy eve will be a great mum.
The doctors pushed me out and I felt angry and I punched the wall and made t bleed all over my hand but i didn't care all that I cared about is eve and my little son/daughter....
Jc hugged me and Trevor gave me Starbucks coffee just the way I like it and Ricky sang I caroming song and Kian got called in.
I was more confused than upset they welcomed her brother but not the farther of the child?...
Kian came out after a few minutes of yelling and pushing I felt like I was gonna pass out....when I heard a nearby cry it was so sweet like a nightingale bird but a baby noise rille into one .
Kian opened the door and came up to me and patted my back and said "congratulations your a farther to a baby boy..!"
I was jumping up and down I couldn't believe it this was the best feeling EVER!!
I got to go and see him everyone else followed Becky hugged eve as said "what are you going to call him?" She looked at me and said "jack...jack Franta..!"
"Why jack baby?"
"You know you said you lost a grandad who was a bet friend and more well I know how devastated you were so I figured why not call him after your grandad?"
I cried tears couldn't stop so I went to hug eve and kiss her on the lips when there was a bleeping noise I was scared my anger came back pretty fast I was heart broken they had to take the baby with her into the operation room.
I sat outside the room with everyone else we all watched groups and groups of doctors/nurses/advisors go into the room I felt I was locked out I started to cry again but harder.
When Ricky put his hand in my back and said "come in Connor she will be ok and will be better in the morning. And your little jack will be crying in your hands with your soon to be wife in front of the fire going on family days out enjoying life and you won't turn back and say you regretted it so come in bro let's go home that's what eve would of wanted!"
"Ok fine but I don't think I will be able to sleep!"
Becky looked up don't worry me and Sam need to talk to you a bout something that has been taking us away for a few days it will brighten you up I promise!" SAMs and Becky looked into each other eyes and kissed for about 5 minutes then we left the hospital and headed for home...
That was chapter 15 🙊 what is it that Sam and Becky have to tell them comment down below x
Read BeckyDockerty she is a brilliant writer I recommend Jc's little sister it's jaw dropping writing xxx love you guys thanks for reading my fan fic so far xxx