Chapter 2 mystery boy

I turned around and nudged Kian who was falling asleep but the boy interrupted and said "Don't bother he's the worst to wake up once his sets off to count sheep!" Giggled the boy.
I smiled and said "yes I know I'm Eve, and this is my brother Kian what's your name?"
"My name is Connor Franta an it's lovely to meet you. funny he never mentioned a sister!?" He said.
"Oh are you one of his friends from America?" I asked.
"Em...yeah we do YouTube videos and our group is called..."
Until I butted in "O2L!..right?"
"Yes I left the group ages back but they are my family I only left because it was all to much and I needed a break!" Connor looked down and slowly moved his head up as the captain spoke on the speakers above us.
..."We are landing in 10 to 20 minutes at the latest!"...

I put my hand on his knee and said "are you ok?" As Connor looked towards me and looked straight at me with his great big green eyes and smiled "I like you why don't you and your brother come and meet us later or some point it will be great to see all of us together..."
....Kian woke up and grabbed me "are you ok sis?" When he looked up and saw Connor and started to get into a massive conversion as I fell asleep.

I woke up sat in a car with Kian's blanket wrapped around me as my mum opened the car door "hello sweetheart you more awake now?"
"Yes...just how did I get in here and my mum smiled and said "ask your brother!"
My mum went back inside and I opened the boot and all my bags weren't there. I could see bright brown hair with a tank top and realised it was Kian and he grabbed his penny board and came up to me and hugged me.
He pulled me inside and upstairs and brought me to my new big room it was massive blue walls and white painted flowers added with pale paint, double bed all my stuff was put away windows that overlooked the street. I turned around "It's amazing! I love it!"
"whats yours like?" I said.
Kian took me to his room and his was mint green and white walls with a double deluxe bed (I was jealous) and had the view of the back garden where mum and dad sat down having afternoon tea.
"Kian when can we go and see Connor and the rest of O2L?" I asked.
"Well... I guess I could ask to meet them tomorrow but I don't really want you to come?!" He said.
"Why not?!"
"Because they are going to be more around you and I don't want you to get hurt!" Kian said.
"That's sweet if you but I can handle myself!"
"Fine!" He smiled and grabbed me and kissed me in my cheek.
""The next day""""
The alarm went off and I got up put a blue cropped top with a white skater skirt and light blue converse and curled my hair an put a flower in the corner and I skyped Becky and she looked so happy to see me and I showed her what I was wearing and told her everything that happened and she was amazed.
""There was a knock at my door"""
I opened it and it was Kian and his jaw dropped as he said "Are you ready to go?" I nodded and said goodbye to becky and grabbed my penny board and headed off to the O2L house...

..What do you think guys!? Comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter I am open to them all"""😘😍☺️😊