Chapter 9 Day out disaster...

I woke up and turned to my side as there was no Connor ...I was confused so I got up and put on a red jumper and shorts and went down stairs to see Becky and Sam kissing on the sofa whilst across the room I saw Courtney and Jc holding hands laughing. I ran up to Courtney and asked "where is Connor I can't find him!?"
"Don't worry he went after Kian because Lia ran in here and pulled Kian away and he won't pick up his phone or tell anyone where he is so Connor why to find him so you wouldn't get hurt or worried!" Courtney answered.
A slight shock to the head is all I can explain how I feel at this moment as I ran back upstairs and got ready came rushing back down and grabbed me penny board and ran out the house.

I heard shouting behind me .."Eve wait!" "Eve it's us slow down!"
I quickly turned around and saw Courtney ,Becky, Sam and Jc.
They explained to me that the others are looking by driving around LA as we looked for Connor and Kian all morning on our penny boards.

@@@4 hours later!@@@@@
We finally saw Kian he had bruises all over his face and couldn't walk very far without falling we called Ricky to pick him up as I kissed him bye he whispered "Lia... has...Connor...she gonna use him against you!"

I cried and said "don't worry Connors not like that and I will find her and get revenge for everything she has done to you to me and now Connor.
I felt horrified I swear to god if she even touches him I will kill her!....

We decided to go home and waited for any calls from Connor I couldn't sleep I decided to ask ricky to drive me over to the hospital where Kian was lying on the hospital bed as I cried over his chest. I felt a warm hand on my back it's my mum I got up and hugged her tight.
Tears rolled down my face as I stuttered "how could she do this to me I haven't done anything to Jc or Lia. kian doesn't deserve being beaten or using my life as I remote control and using Connor against me I dint understand anymore!"
When someone walked in bursting in tears...
@@Who is it! That was chapter 9 hope you liked it sorry for it being short but really tired!!@@ please check out my best friend fan fictions they are amazing!!!
BeckyDockerty