Chapter 7 -Love

I woke up and slowly sat up and I looked around to realise that I was in Connors room...there was no Connor in the room...i was confused.
So I grabbed one of his tops which hung nicely on me I went into SAMs room and saw Becky and Sam in bed.
I smiled I helped my best friend find love and helped Sam have someone who is special.

I walked down stairs and saw Connor making breakfast as I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest he turned around and smiled and pulled me close and kissed me. 🙊👄👄
"Why was I in your room?" I asked.
"Because I love you and you needed a bed to stay in as Becky and Sam has taken yours so I slept on the couch until I was interrupted by Jc and lia as they have broken up last night because lia cheated on Jc!" Connor explained.
"Wow you know I will sleep down here tonight you go and get some sleep!"
"No I want to sleep down here today we are going to the beach then shopping for clothes!" Connor seemed to be happy or so I thought...
Sam walked downstairs carrying Becky bridal style. Becky smiled as Sam put her down and she came up to me "come in let's get ready!" She told me that her and Sam are going out and she is glad to have me as a friend.
...The beach....
Me and Connor shared a towel and cuddled as Sam and Becky played volleyball with the rest if the guys as Jc sat alone with Wishbone. I called a old friend Courtney who said she will Come to LA as soon as she can.
""""2hours later """
Me and Connor went off shopping. we went to his favourite shop first he made me hold his towel as he tried on tops. he didn't close the curtain fully as I looked up he took his t-shirt off and I saw his chest and he looked and went red and smiled as he closed the certain.
I got loads of nice dresses and new stuff for the new house me and Connor have taxed two rooms even tho the whole house is mine but I wanted to share it.
We met the other guys at Starbucks and we joined them.
Becky and Sam were kissing as I got tapped on and it was Courtney I jumped up and screamed (Becky didn't she was to busy kissing👄) I took Courtney over to Jc as I introduced her as they sat down and talked.
I sat on Connors lap as he whispered in my ear "lets go I want to spend time alone with you again..."
I agreed so we left as I checked me phone when we got into his car there was a photo in jc's twitter he was kissing Courtney!!! 👄
Connor started to drive home.
We got home when he questioned me ...
E-me
C-Connor
C.i know you saw me topless at the shop ...giggled
E.yeah I smiled.
I reached out for his hand but he pulled away.
C.want to watch a movie together?
E.yeah sure!
C.great!
We went to see mocking jay part 1 I cried at so many parts but Connor cuddled me and held my hand.
@@@After the movie@@@
We got into the house it was dark everyone was in bed Connor carried me upstairs and put me down on his bed as he was about to leave when I got up and kissed him good night....👄💤
01:00 .I screamed and Connor opened the door and shouted "it's ok she is fine!"💤
He sat on the bed and said "night mare right..?"
👄He kissed me and got up.👄
"Please can you stay with me?"
He nodded and slept with me..
💛💙💙💙💜💚❤️💗💘💞💕💓That was chapter 7 please comment if you like it I love to write so please can you give it a vote and you might be mentioned in the next chapter xx love u guys!!💛💙💜💜💚❤️