Chapter 3 Your cute!

We finally made it to the O2L house and it was massive we went up to the door and we knocked and Jc answered "hi Kian bro I've missed you so much! and who's this little cutie is this your girlfriend!" Kian turned to me and I laughed and said "no I'm his sister Eve!"
"Oh I'm really sorry come on in!" Jc said blushing.
Kian walked in and all the boys hugged and talked until I walked in an the room fell to a complete silence I was scared...
Kian broke from a cuddle from Sam and came behind me and spoke out loud "Guys this is my sister Eve please make her feel welcome here!"
Kian pulled me to greet the guys there was one wearing a tank top and gorgeous brown hair "this is Ricky, Ricky meet Eve then we moved to the next boy and he was smaller he stepped in front of the rest of the guys and sang his same 🎼🎶🎶🎵Trevor Moran.... I blushed. The next boy said "hi I'm Sam!" as he hugged me. I couldn't see Connor anywhere that saddened me when Sam came over to talk to me and we laughed it was really funny because he blushed every time I looked into his eyes aww so cute! I told him my life story being Kian's little sister he loved my story apart from where I had to go through my bullied years as I got bullied through-out primary and I suffered badly. He pulled me closer into a hug and he put his head against mine and he laughed "don't worry I will make sure you will enjoy life here in America not like it's anything better but we have to keep looking for positives not negatives!"
"Where is Connor I really want to see him?!" The look on his face shined right through depression lane he was upset. "Don't care! throwing me off his lap causing me to have a hard landing on the wooden floor.
As I picked myself up from the floor and Kian rushed in and grabbed me and whispered "you like Sam don't you!?"
"Yes I like him as a friend why?"
"As long as your ok because these boys don't wait if you get me!" Kian said slowly leaning in to kiss me as I could see Sam staring at me. I pulled away Kian looked heartbroken and I ran up to Sam and asked "why did you throw me in the floor that really hurt!"
"You deserve it for looking to hot an pretty and making me fall in your trap!" I blushed... Sam leaned in towards me and passionate kiss as his tongue was playfully touching my lips pushing harder and harder to explore my mouth but I didn't let him as Kian was watching me... Sam took photos of us and he smiled and stuck them on his walls and said "I wanted to find a dream and I think your my new dream that I was looking for!"
I blushed as he pulled me upstairs and we entered SAMs room and lia and jc were having sex on SAMs bed!!! Sam pulled me to another room and he sat me down on jc's bed and we talked and talked for about a hour then he started to rub his hands up and down my back while kissing me and I guess we kinda had sex... until Kian walked in and pulled me away from SAMs chest "get dressed now this is why I didn't want you to come tonight get down stairs we are going to play truth and dare for the new channel video and try not to make out with my sister!" as he pulled me away from Sam and he gripped me really hard and I fought because I was old enough to make my own decisions but he slapped me across the face and I burst out crying as I ran down stairs and out to the back garden with my head between my knees.
I felt a hand going up and down my back and it was Sam "are you ok I am really sorry if your hurt it's my fault I just really love you and I forgot how if my brother was older than me he would be the same...?!"
"It's not your fault it's mine I shouldn't of came in the first place! I think I am just going to go home now with or without my brother!" Sam looked up with giant puppy eyes "please stay here for tonight and we can sort the whole argument tomorrow ok?!" "Ok.."i said.
"""Truth and dare""""""
Ricky: I dare Eve to snog Sam!
We both blushed and snogged on camera!!
Kian:"Truth does my sister forgive me?"
Massive silence and got up and left the circle curled up on SAMs bed waiting and waiting and then someone was entering it was Trevor... oh shit! I'm in my underwear and there's no bedding and my clothes are in the bathroom.
Trevor sat on the bed his fingers circled my tummy whilst he was humming """ the dark side"""" I screamed trevor because his fingers was getting closer and closer to my bruises from when Sam dropped me he screamed and got up quickly and he said "I'm sorry Eve I didn't know you were there!"
"Can you send Sam up please?"
"Ok.." he left the room
Kian sat on the bed and said "look I'm really sorry sis I just don't want you hurt I am fine with you and Sam but I have heard horrible news about Connor he got ambushed by a group of girls when he left the plane and he is unable to move broken arm but so far fine if you want we can stay here tonight I will call mum later ok?"
"I'm so lucky to have a brother like you!"as tears rolled down my face.Kian kissed my lips and left me.
Sam finally came up "sorry the videos got carried away wow babe you look cute! What was Kian on about?"
"Oh he was just saying sorry and told me news about Connor Sam got up out of bed and left the room I chased after him Ricky looked at me and blew a kiss. I caught up with Sam.
...Downstairs......
Me:"What was that all about Sam?"
Sam:"I get jealous because I know you love Connor!"
Eve: "but I don't I cried because I care just like would for you and my brother and friends...like Becky lee (her brother Casper lee)
Sam:"who's Becky?"
Eve:"my best friend that I was forced to leave when we moved here!"
Sam:" you do still talk right?"
Eve: "yep I really miss her!"
Sam:"I want you and your brother to live here with us as we have room and I can spend everyday possible with you!"
"""Kian bursted in .."we will thank you very much!"
Sam carried me up stairs bridal style and we cuddled together and fell asleep """""""when something dreadful happened.......""""""
Hope you liked it next chapter tomorrow comment what do u think happens🎼🎵🎵🎵🎶🎼🎹🎻🎷🎺