Chapter 13 Courtney did what!?

I heard a load bang I raced out of the room downstairs as I saw Courtney and Jc fighting...
"What's going on!"
"Its Jc he loves Lia still look!" She passed a note from Lia it was a love note saying:
Hi jc, want to say thanks for last night had fun meet u at midnight say goodbye to Courtney!
From Lia xx
I looked at Courtney her eyes filled ip with tears and ran to her room I sat down and talked to Jc until Connor interrupted as i turned around he hugged me from behind.
I when's upstairs to tell Becky to see her and Sam having fun with snog feasts.
@@One hour later@@
I walked downstairs to see Jc crying
"What's up!?"
"It's Courtney she has left for the UK!"
I felt upset she is one of my best friends and she couldn't say goodbye or stay in my condition.
Connor drove me to the airport and left me there with Jc and Kian.
I spotted Courtney about to board we plane home.
"Wait Courtney please!"
"What are you doing here I'm going home now!" As she looked at Jc.
"Have you seen my video?"
"No why?"
"It's about you!"
Courtney sat down and watched the video on her phone.Tears rolled down her face as she jumped up and hugged him tight.
"What about my ticket?"
I grabbed it "I can change it to flying here not back so my friend elli can see us?"
Courtney looked at me and smiled "yeah that will be awesome!"
I went to the counter and asked the lady who had a red uniform on.
I called elli and sent a letter and put the ticket inside it.
I got a call as we got home everyone was chilling out at the pool but Sam and Becky weren't..mm..
Call: Elli
Hi eve,
Thanks for the ticket will be making my way there tonight xx save ricky for me!
.End of call..
I waited excitedly for elli but she hasn't made it here yet so I decided to get in my swim suite and join the others .
I sunbathed until Ricky poured cold water all over me! "Hey!"
"Oops sorry I slipped!"
Two hours why by and there was no sign of Elli I was really worried I went upstairs knocked on Becky's room as i saw Sam on top of Becky.
"Bloody hell! Can you guys not breath all i see is you two snogging and playing around with each other!"
Sam blushed and Becky kissed SAMs lips "your worth it to me!"
And they were off again.
I went to bed to see Connor upset in bed.
"What's up?"
"My mum said she doesn't want to meet you right now!"
"Ok ... we don't have to see her now!"
"We have to because if the baby is born and they haven't met you I wouldn't be able to say that my family is part of our family and that's really important!"
"Carlin down stress head! It's fine let's worry about it tomorrow"
So Connor kissed my lips and put his hand over my stomach "your going to make a brilliant mum baby!"
I smiled and kissed his nose.
That was chapter 13 hope you liked it please read BeckyDockerty stories they are amazing xxx