Chapter 10 Hopeless

I woke up to someone arms were around my chest I turned around and it was Trevor I tried to slip from his grip but it didn't work he woke up and smiled and said "you ok hunny?" I was confused as speechless I didn't know what to say to him.
When Kian walked in I jumped up and kissed his cheek he replied "we all are going to the beach today and have fun but I won't be there because mum and dad want to spend some time with me so we are all going in pairs as Connor is missing Trevor is your partner for today!"
"Em...sorry but it's really nice of you but I'm going to look for Connor!"
"No your not!...don't you think that's what Lia wants you to go looking for him when you do she will hurt him and you promise me you won't go looking for him?!" I sighed.
"Fine!"
Trevor walked me downstairs in my slippers and my rollers in his hair trying to make me laugh...got to admit it was really funny!
We all got ready as I grabbed my beach bag and skated with Courtney and Becky.
@@@The beach@@@
We all sat down on our towels and made a video for Jc's channel as he confessed him and Courtney are dating and when we finished Sam filmed Courtney and Jc walking hand in hand by the sea...so sweet!
Becky and Sam walked with them when Sam kissed Becky in public!...so adorable!
I walked along the sparkly sand and the sunset colours were nice as bright with the sea glittery blue when Trevor walked with me he put his arm around me "are you ok?"
I couldn't reply the sene wasn't looking beautiful as it was a few minutes ago and a thought came into my mind:
'I wish I could be doing this with Connor this sene is just like him unforgettable and beautiful!'
I told Trevor and he said "why don't you make him a special video of it for when we find him?"
So I ran back to grab my camera from my beach bag and went back to walk with Trevor for support I started my video saying this:
'Hi Connor I just wanted to show you this as you were taken from me by Lia I wish she just back off and leave you alone this sene looks like you unforgettable and beautiful...i miss you..' as tears rolled down my face and pointed it to my face showing how I truly miss him. when I decided to grab my beach bag and leave for home.
@@@Home@@@
Finally I was home went upstairs to my room and guess what the first thing I saw...was a dead ferret hanging in the middle of my room with a note on it I grabbed it and it read:
'Of you want Connor back come to Connors house and we will give him back for a small price to pay like killing Courtney if you fail we will kill Connor your deadline is one week from Lia and the gang...'
I bursted into tears as Courtney and the others walked in and they saw blood stains leading to my room like I saw and saw the ferret and saw me Becky and Courtney scrambled to the floor and hugged me as I gave Jc the note as he read it out loudly.
Courtney looked terrified and ran out of the room Becky squeezed me then ran after Courtney Ricky helped me up and I followed Becky into Jc's room.
Courtney was rushing around packing all of her things Becky tried to stop her as I yelled "COURTNEY!!! Stop you can't leave!"
Jc came in and slammed the door shut and we heard a turning if a key..."we are going to sort this out no one threatens my girlfriend or my best friends ever!" Jc pretty much shouted that as we heard the door shut.
Me ,Becky and Courtney gave ourselves a massive hug to comfort as we waited...then we heard....
@@@That was chapter 10 hope you liked it sorry it being short xxx @@@
Please read BeckyDockerty fan fiction