"We're thankful you're still here." Brian smiled at her. She smiled back as the others started to play the game truth and dare. 

Myra was thankful she had not decided to end her life the first night she had gotten here. She would have never felt alive as much as she was feeling it right now. 

"I dare you to kiss Ryan." Andy dared Kyle with a grin on his face. 

"I own you a million dollars Andy if he does it." Ryan chuckled at him. 

The world seemed to stop moving as Kyle leaned forward and into the circle. He was on his knees as Ryan froze. They stared at each other and Kyle smirked at him. Myra watched in shock as Kyle leaned down and kissed Ryan on his lips. They all cheered and screamed in shock as he pulled back. 

"I'm broke." Ryan whispered as he tried to pull Kyle back towards him. Kyle removed Ryan's hand from his neck and sat back in his spot. 

"He didn't say to make out." Kyle smirked at all their shocked faces. 

Myra couldn't keep her mouth closed as Brian whispered the next dare. "Ryan I dare you to make out with Ky-" 

Ryan didn't wait to hear the full dare as he pounced on Kyle. Kyle wrapped an arm around his body, pulling him closer to him as their lips clashed. Myra couldn't look away. There was something hot in watching two guys kiss as if the world was ending and this was the only way to get oxygen. She had no idea what she was thinking as Ryan moaned at Kyle tugging on his hair. 

"Okay okay okay dare has ended." Brian pointed out. 

Kyle chuckled as he pulled back from Ryan who tried to kiss him again but Kyle shook his head, muttering how the dare had ended. 

Where are you? Elias's voice filled her mind. 

Huh? She asked back in confusion as her eyes didn't move from Kyle and Ryan who were kissing again because Ryan dared him. 

I can feel you. Where. Are. You. He demanded to know. 

Ryan and Kyle are kissing. It's hot. She blurted out to him. 

It was silence in her mind as Josh sighed. 

"We're not here to see you make out plus I think you're giving Myra a little heart attack." Josh chuckled. Myra covered her burning face with her hands as she heard them laugh. 

Do you want to be worshipped by two men, Myra? Elias's voice was a soft purr in her mind. Myra shuddered at his voice as she shook her head. 

"Want to join us? We could have a foursome with the Alpha too." Ryan said to her. She blocked out everyone's words as she shook her head at them. 

Come to me. Elias's voice was deep as images of them together locked in a room flashed through her mind. 

No. She answered him and was met by a chuckle. 

You're mine tonight. He stated to her and then disappeared out of her mind.

"Were you having mind sex with the Alpha?" Ryan gasped as he removed her hands from her face. 

Everyone started to laugh at her and she groaned as she moved away from them all and sat next to Andy. "We're here for Andy. I want to know the craziest things you've done in life as friends." Myra told them as she smiled. She wanted them to change the conversation and Kyle gladly did. 

"One time we were at a party. We were only 15,keep in mind," Kyle pointed out as Brian groaned. "Now as very sensible boys, we were trying to go home at a good time because Ryan's mom would have killed us. Imagine what we see when we are looking for Brian?" Kyle asked her.