"Never have I ever worn a dress." Ryan grinned at her, knowing she would have to drink to that. 

"Never have I ever worn lipstick." 

"Never have I ever worn heels." 

"Never have I ever gone shopping." Brian blurted out, following the trend. Kyle hit in on the back of his head. 

"Everyone goes shopping, you prick." He muttered at him, shaking his head. 

Myra opened the vodka bottle. It looked like water but she could smell it as she raised it up to her lips. 

"Slowly." Ryan warned her as she placed her lips on the bottle and tilted it up. The drink burned her throat as she pulled it away and swallowed. Myra coughed as the drink burned her throat and the boys cheered her on. 

"Now three more to go." Andy grinned at her as she breathed out. 

Ready to let go? Luna asked her softly. Letting go was so dangerous because Myra had never let go of her life. It was constantly on a tight leash and close to her heart because she was so afraid of ever letting go. 

I'm ready. She answered Luna as she tilted the bottle up and into her mouth. Myra didn't let herself concentrate on the burning as she took three big gulps of the drink. 

"That's our bitch!" Ryan cheered her on as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 

"Never have I ever turned 18." 

"Never have I ever curled my hair."

"Never have I ever put makeup on." 

The boys grinned at her as she glared at them all. "This is unfair." She stated. 

"Hey we're all 18 here." Brian grinned at her and he took a big swing of his beer. The boys followed him and Andy raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to drink. 

"That's three for you again, Myra. You live such an interesting life." Josh sighed dramatically as she started drinking. 

It wasn't affecting her yet. 

Maybe I'm immune. Myra said to Luna who just laughed at her. 

"Let's say our darkest secrets." Andy gasped. He quickly stood up, swaying on his feet. "Woah." He laughed as he walked past them all and to the blue curtains. He closed them, darkening the room a little but the sun was still peeking through. He stumbled back towards them and plopped himself back in his seat. 

"My darkest secret is I fell in love with a one night stand." He sighed sadly as he whispered it to the group. 

"My darkest secret is I'm madly and crazily in love." Ryan grinned at Kyle who chuckled but didn't say anything. 

"My darkest secret is I've never had a girlfriend." Brian said laughing as he took a sip out of his beer. 

"My darkest secret is that I don't have one." Josh said and high fived Kyle. 

"What's yours?" They all looked at Myra with raised eyebrows. 

"I don't have a dark secret." She shrugged her shoulders at them. 

She had told them her life was not adventurous,it was really boring and full pain compared to the boys lives. 

"Tell us why you can't swim." Andy asked her with a raised eyebrow as he took a sip from his drink. 

"I drowned once." Myra told them. 

It felt good to tell them, just a little bit of the truth. She waited to hear their laughter but no one laughed as they grinned at her.