Myra didn't have time to look around as Ryan pulled her towards Andy. Brian closed the door behind them. 

"Get up Andy. It's time for a hug." Ryan pulled Andy up from the ground who tried to protest. 

"Leave me alone. I'm sad." Andy pouted at Myra. 

Myra smiled at him softly. "I guess it's time to see if I have a magical hug." She walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "You're going to be fine." She whispered into his ear as she felt him hold her tightly. 

In such a short space of time, she had made friends. She had met people she cared about, something that had never happened and she wanted to be there for them when they needed her. Myra could hear Andy crying silently on her shoulder. She didn't let go of him as he held her tightly. 

She ignored Ryan's I told you so to Brian. 

"She doesn't want to be my friend either." Andy mumbled as he pulled away from Myra. 

"How about we just ignore her? Let's get drunk and laugh our arses off." Josh suggested and Andy nodded as he bent down and opened the mini fridge. He pulled out two glass bottles of Vodka and grinned at Myra as he wiped his tears away. 

"Time to officially be one of us." He held one of the bottles out to her. 

She stared at the sadness she could see in his eyes. Andy was her sensitive friend, she knew that. He didn't talk much but he enjoyed everything. He was the happy boy that was always smiling at her and encouraging her. She remembered the day in the lake house when he had sat besides her and told her he couldn't swim at first either but the guys had taught him without laughing and that's when he had become part of their group. 

Myra smiled at him as she took the bottle off him. Maybe she did need to drink and ignore her whole past just like them. She needed to get drunk and laugh her ass off with the boys. 

Andy grinned at her as the others laughed. "Let's play a game." Andy blurted out as he walked past her and sat down on the ground. "Come on fuckers. Sit here." He patted the ground. Ryan sat down besides him and so did Kyle, Brian and Josh. Myra turned around and walked to the spot between Kyle and Brian. She sat down as Andy opened his bottle of vodka. 

Do you want the light stuff? Brian asked her in her mind as he tilted his head to the side, where  the beers were stacked. 

She smiled but shook her head. She wanted to get drunk today. 

"Never have I ever been fucked by a girl." Andy lifted his bottle up and gulped down the drink. The others laughed and followed him. 

Myra sat quietly and watched them as Kyle said the next statement. 

"Never have I ever been fucked by a guy." 

Ryan immediately threw his beer back and burst out laughing at Kyle's glare. The beer burst out past his lips onto everyone and they groaned. "I've been gay since the age of 15, soulmate of mine. I've fucked plenty of guys and you know it." Ryan winked at Kyle who rolled his eyes at him. 

"Are you a virgin, Myra?" Josh gasped at her, noticing she hadn't even opened her bottle. 

She blushed a little and nodded. They stared at her in shock. All of them did. 

"No wonder I feel the sexual tension between you and the Alpha. Even, I want to take my clothes off and join you." Ryan chuckled at her as she rolled her eyes at him but couldn't keep the smile on her face. 

"Never dated, never did anything adventurous in my life." Myra shrugged her shoulders at them. 

She had lived a very shielded and strict life. This was her first time doing something on her own without having the constant fear of being hurt by the Alpha.