Chapter 13

Nikita POV

Its like my whole mood went downhill. I was upset, now I'm scared. "W-what you mean?"I asked.

"I've had my shares with you but..but this? We raised you better!"my mom said shockingly. It felt like I was gonna cry and my dad just stood there looking at me with hatred.

"I want you out my house,"he spoke. My head jerked back and I swallowed hard. Really?

"Are you serious right now? Are you freaking kidding me!?"I yelled standing up.

"YOU HEARD ME! IM NOT GONNA LET MY DAUGHTER SLEEP WITH MEN LIKE A SLUT!"he yelled.

"It was only once and I am not A slut! Ain't you supposed be a father figure? How you gone kick me out, you should be gone you don't own anything or anyone in this house!"I snapped back.

"You will not talk to your dad like that!"my mom yelled. I shook my head and I was becoming more pissed off.

"He is not my daddy. And he will  never be my daddy,"I said. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and walked out the house. If they want me gone, I'll be gone. I had tears streaming down my face when I walked out. I got on my car and slammed the door. How could I have been so stupid? I made a mistake I know, but when you a preachers kid, you have to show examples. Anyways, should I really go see Kenton, Paris, or Kenton's grandma? Paris has to much on her plate, and I'll go see Ken later. So I drove to the hospital.

After I signed in to the person who I went to go see, I went to the elevator and pressed 3. Once I got out, I went straight to her room. I knocked first and made sure it was alright for me to come inside. "Come in,"she said. I opened the door and she had her reading glasses on looking at the papers. Old folks I tell you. If anything, she could make me smile. She's like a grandmother I never had. "Well, well, well, look what the waves done washed in here! Come give me a hug!"she said pulling her arms out. I gave her a big hug, but I knew she could see what was wrong.

"I know my baby ain't crying,"she said.

".... I can't help it with everything that's going on right now,"I said sitting next to her on her bed.

"Tell me what's going on. U want the full truth from start to finish. No beating around the bunch either."

"I-I ..please don't judge me,"I said. She gave me that look like girl you better start talking. I told her everything from what happened to now. She had a blank expression on her face, how was I supposed to know what she was thinking? I feel like if I would've kept my mouth closed, legs closed, check everything closed everything would be fine. "That's why I've been crying. It makes me feel hurt that my own parents think I'm a slut. I mean, everybody makes mistakes but not this time. I knew what I was doing,"I said.

"Your right, everybody makes mistakes. But it's up to you, to own up to them. Life is so hard. I know because I lived it. And I want you to do me a favor baby,"she said.

"Anything, I'll don anything."I said.

"I'm old, and I won't be here for long. When I d-

"Don't speak like that! You can't and you got won't die. Not soon,"I said cutting her off. She shook her head and grabbed my hands.

"I would love to say that, but I can't. Take care of my grandson. You both have beautiful hearts and I appreciate you coming to his life. It affected my heart too. I want to thank you for everything. If you weren't there, everything would've went wrong. I love you. I've known you for a while but when you helped me, I loved you. From that day on I knew you were gonna have a big impact on my life. Take care of him please. That's all I ask for. You have a good heart. In spite of what all that happened with you and Kenton to you and your parents. Remember this, you aren't anything that they say you are, until you believe them. Don't fall for that, keep your head up. Good has something working for you in his plan. Now, go get your man."she said. I nodded my head and laughed. I kissed her cheek and stood up.

"Thank you so much. I will do anything to make you proud,"I said smiling. I gave her one last hug before turning to walk away. But I stopped and looked back at her. "Oh I almost forgot. I love you to. I really do,"I said. She smiled and nodded. I walked out and I really became more than happy. You see what they do to you? They make you feel like you still belong. And after everything you've done wrong, God still loves you.

I walked to my car and got inside. I drove off and made my way to Kenton's crib. Once I got there, I got out my car and made my way to the door. Before I could knock he opened up the door. I couldn't even prepare myself. "My grandma told me you was gone be here,"he said. I nodded and we stood there for s second.

"You gone let me in?"I asked. He stepped aside and I walked inside. He closed the door behind himself and both made our way unto the kitchen.

"What happened?"he asked.

"And how you know something happened?"I asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

"My grandma told me you had something to tell me, it was important."he said. Okay, maybe old folks aren't that special. Lol jk. Anyways, I told him everything that happened and he was just like his grandma. Had this blank expression. "You gone speak?"I asked.

"Why you always worried about what people think about you? You should know who you really are. And you know I'm here for you. You can stay here as long as you like,"he said.

"Boy, how you know I need a place to stay...for right now?"I asked.

"One, my grandma be telling me everything, two, you just told me. Ion know why you didn't pack some stuff now we gotta all the way back,"He said.

"They was all in my room and I wasn't thinkin bout that. I can just buy some stuff from the mall or something,"I said.

"Nahh, I can go get it. You been out all day let me go getchu some stuff. What's you favorite stores?" he said.

"Yeen know what size I wear,"I said. He smirked and leaned against the counter.

"Trust me, I know what size you wear. Did I not just roam up and down yo b-

"Okay Ken, I get it! Just go if you want ion care,"I said still sitting down. He walked over to me and bent down on my level.

"On the real, everything gone be fine. You got me and I got you, and you still got yo folks at home. I'm here girl,"he said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead and stood up. He grabbed his keys and out on his Nike hoodie.

"Ken can you bring me some food back!?"I yelled after him. He laughed and I heard the door open.

"I gotchu ma. Don't open the door for nobody!"he Saud and with that the door closed. I had thus smile on my face and I knew everything was gone be alright. God does have a plan for me. For all of us. You might not know it, but once you've truly been through something, it'll tell. Cuz one of these days, you gone wake up saying thank your Lord. For everything you've done, I'm still here, abd in still holding on.

Ion think I've updated in a while. It wasn't as long or good as I wanted it to be, but I hate to keep y'all waiting. So here you go. And please don't mind the mistakes. Much luv and respect!