Chapter 12

*Nikita in mm*

Nikita POV

I came to the conclusion that I would most likely get my a** kicked when I got home. Mostly for being out and not telling anyone, but really because I'm limping. I know, I cussed but what's the point? My mother is surely going to notice, ion know about dad but my mom, for sure. I told Kenton all my feelings towards him after what had happened. He did also and he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I was happy as ever but... what if something happens? Not about the relationship, but what if I end up.. pr-pregnant? I can't even imagine...

"Nikita get in here now! "my mom yelled. I tried to sneak up the stairs but that didn't go so well. My inner thighs were on 10 bruh. No lie... Anyways, my mom, dad, brothers, and my aunt and cousin was sitting at the table looking at me. I decided to start up a conversation.

"Hey family! Ain't it so nice to see y'all!? I gotta go to sleep cuz I'm tired-so can we make this quick? "I said fake smiling. They looked at me like I was crazy except for me older brother. He was smirking at me and I bet he knew.

"No you may not! Now your aunt has been telling us that you have been harassing Kayla. Is this true? "they said.

"Can you repeat the question-

"I'm serious Kita! Have you or have you not?"my dad said angrily.

"She hasn't been near me for a while so how would she know? I haven't and if I have they can pack it up and move on to the next one! Are there anymore questions that you would like to be answered? "I said very annoyed.

"See Layla, you need to stop blaming my daughter for things! "my mom said.

"No she has! Like the other day, what was that you said? "Kayla said tryin to be slick.

"Okay. You wanna go there? I'm so sick of you two, thinking its okay to come into some one else's home blaming people for stuff that you did. Yeah, I told you to get off of the couch and stop bein lazy. Cuz I know my parents is not gone let some unemployed people, live under they roof and ain't payin rent. Y'all may be family but I trust none. None, not even y'all, "I snapped. My parents were nodding their head in agreement.

"Fine. Stay out of our way and leave us alone, "my aunt said standing up from the seat and folding her arms. I chuckled and I shook my head.

"No, no, no see. You got it all wrong. Stay out of MY way, and leave ME alone, "I said sternly. I turned on my heels not to fast and I walked away. I went upstairs to my room, and I changed into my pj's. I was happy to be home so I could finally relax and lay down in my own bed. And let me tell you!! It's feelin pretty good right now. Anyways, right when I was about to take my nap my brother busted into my room. "What the heck Tony? There is a saying that, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."I said sitting up.

"Yeah but I know you wasn't bout to get up, "he said. I nodded my head and he sat down at the chair. He looked at me and gave me a smile... creepy.

"Okay, why are you in here again? "I asked.

"Ain't nunin to do, but umm what's wrong witchu? "he said leaning in the chair smirking at me. My eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Swear to god Tony if you tell my mama our eddy I will kill you."I said sternly. He laughed and he walked into my room and closed the door. He sat up in his seat and his smile fell.

"Yo what is wrong witchu? Are you serious? My god, why do you have to be so stupid. "he said to me with a mean look.

"It was am accident. "I said lying through my teeth. "It was my first time it ain't like I been sleeping around like some ho. And you? You probably slept with more women than the amount we got at church,"I told him folding my arms. He looked at me in disbelief and leaned back.

"You know, I ain't never realized that you would even consider doing some stuff like that. I mean, you would always get on me and lil bro about being sneaky. Now it's the other way around. It's just so... Surprising. Wow. "he said looking around the room. I nodded my head and wiped the tears that was falling from my eyes.

"Yea I know. Everybody expects more from a Church Girl. It doesn't matter about the boys on the girls. I'm tired of hearing people tell me how long I should wear my skirts or how short they are. How come I don't have a undershirt under my half shirt! My grades... They have to be certain. I'm just... Tired of it all. I absolutely hate being a preachers daughter. If it was up to me... I would leave."I told him.

"Don't talk like that Kita. Don't...speak like that. Everybody ain't looking down on you. I know you get sick and tired of it. I know. I do to...but, sometimes you just gotta learn to deal with it. You gotta get used to the fact that it ain't gone change. If you wanna get outta here go. Ain't nobody stoppin you. Then once you look back, you gone regret it. You gone regret it all. How you gone make it? Havin sex and sneaking around ain't gone help but make it worse. Buy hey, if you happy with the way you choose yo life... It ain't my problem."he said. I signed and I looked up once I heard the door open. My momma was standing their angry and so was my dad. I pray that they didn't hear a word.

"Nikita. What did he just say?"