Church Girl

Being a preachers kid isn't always easy. Waking up at 7:30 in the morning to go to church, knowing that you got home late from a football game. I'm surrounded by the badness in the world just makes my stomach cringe.

All the old folks in the church wanting to tattletale because they saw you at court warming or talking to a boy. They just wanna be nosey.

You see, life as a girl isn't much compared to a 'church' girl. They are most likely different as if, it was in the dictionary. Basically, the whole idea would be.. don't get caught as neither. But I'm old. Im 16, Im still a girl- a 'church' girl. See what I'm sayin? The only reason why I'm so cold hearted and got a bad attitude? Is because being a 'church' girl, is making me mad.

Why I can't curse? Im a 'church' girl. Why I can't wear booty shorts? First, don't wanna be a thot-oops, please excuse the language, ima 'church' girl. Ahhhh. You see? It ain't always easy being a girl. A 'church' girl.

Nikita POV

I woke up early in the morning, ready to start my day. I walked out of my room, already dressed with a black knee-length dress, and my studded black shoes.

I entered the kitchen and saw my dad, my mom, my brother Niko(14), and my other brother Tony(18).

"Hey,"i said making my way to the table. I sat down and me and brothers began to eat our food until me dad snapped his fingers. We all looked up and his face was looking like...'yaw know better that that?'

"Oh so you think you don't have to pray now?"my dad asked. I rolled my eyes and we all prayed. "Kita, I want you to start studying again with me," my dad said.

"Why? You told me I could start doin it on my own,"i asked confused yet upset.

"Well, it seems to me that you done forget to. You didn't last night,"he said.

"Oh daddy, it was just that night. Im 16, we forget things. I have school, I have homework- and on top of that... church is always my main priority, why put more on my plate!?"i said.

"Paul, can we just eat? Please, she won't forget it anymore just...stop," my mom said quietly. My mom never stood up for herself. Shes always scared to go up against my dad because in my dads words, 'the bible says!' And blah blah blah, 'the bible says!' Its annoying a lot.

"Woman I'm the man if the house! You sit back and eat!"he hissed. My older brother Tony clenched his jaw and balled his fist up. I patted his leg to calm him down, and eventually he did. To be a pastor you sure is acting like an abuser.

After breakfast, we all got out things and headed to church. I sat all the way in the backin our truck, sitting next to my brothers. We hate being in the second row seats, because my parents talk to much. In plus, we have a window connected to the second row seats, so they can't here us when we talk.

"Yo, you hear about that after party tomorrow night?"my brother Tony asked me

"No, and you ain't goin nowhere. So stop thinking it,"I said rolling my neck and stuff.

"Man, you need to live! You need to get out there. We all have problems, we all have sins god forgives us! One little party ain't gone kill us,"he said. I snapped my head towards him ready to go off.

"Do you think I really care!? Yea, it'll be live but so what? Where we come from is on the other side of the tracks! We are 'church' kids, matter a fact preachers kids. Pk's! Never known that? Well now you do,"i said. I sat back, folded my arms and looked out the window.

"When did you become my older sister?"he asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"As soon as you became dumber each minute,"i said pushing his head with my index finger. After a while, we pulled up to Faith In Christ Christian Church, we got out.

3 HOURS LATER

Church was now out, and I was hanging withy day 1 since A 1,Paris. We've been like sisters since we met in pre-k. She asked me if she could barrow some crayons and I said yea. She started throwing them at the teacher and I joined in. One thing you should know is that, me ad my girl have bodies of a goddess. Do we want people to realize it? Nope, I keep my cookies locked in the cookie jar until the man of my life finds the key to open it!

"You hear about that after party that Damien is putting together?"Paris asked me.

"T was talking about it in the car this mornin, but I ain't feeling it Par,"i said.

"Honestly, you need to get out there. And baby girl I'm not sayin that you need to be havin sex, and smoking and drinking but...yo daddy got you in hold and you almost grown? Baby, we need to go,"she said pleading me. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. One party won't hurt right?

"Oh fine! We're only there for 1 hour got it?"i said sternly. She nodded her head and started jumpin up and down like a little kid that just saw the ice cream truck. "Calm down dangg!" I said laughing at her stupidity.

"And you get to see yo boo!? Ahhh!" she said. I rolled my eyes and laughed wit her.

"Girl Damien is not my boo, and never will be. Says the one, Ms. Hicks,"i said. I said refereeing to my last name. Tony Hicks is my brother and they have has a crush on each other for thee longest like forreal. They just need to hurry up so Paris can be my sister forreal!

"Girl y'know it ain't even like that! Of course your brother is sexy as hell but, we don't go down like that,"she said. One thing about Paris is that, she's not all goody- goody. Her dad passed away in Iraq, and her mom left her for this man that said he would give her everything she needed. Her mother, Asia loved her to death! After her fathers passing, she was just weak and devastated.

She would start drinking and clubbing some nights, but she never hurt her kids I any kind of way. She loved then to death, and then the man popped up. He said, he would lift her up more then Paris's daddy ever did. She put her hands in his, and he did just what he promised. Until the day when she brought over her two kids. She wanted it to be a surprise for him, because she thought since he loved her he would love ten just as much.

One day, she brought them over. Introducing them as her kids, London(7), and Paris(11). He looked at then like he couldn't handle them. He told her it was either him, or her kids. Now a real woman would've said, "oh baby you can forget about!" And just walk out the house. But a dumb woman would've put her kids up for adoption the first minute she was told to do so. And that's what she did.

Paris and her younger sister London, got separated. We don't know where she went but all we know is that she's safe. But when Paris turns 17 next month, she would be aloud to see her or come live with her. Paris moved I with some white people that lives right next door to us. I mean they are so kind and loving, cuz usually adoption parents can be mean. They just want to adopt you for the money. But not them.

Now as for Asia, we don't know. She hasn't contacted anyone, nor has she came to visit. It hurt her kids when she left. They didn't know it would happen to them. It hurt me to because she was like a second mo to me!

After we walked to my house since the church was a few blocks down, we went upstairs to my room. I picked out an outfit for the party, and so did Par. I picked out some purple skinny jeans, a black v-neck with design in it, and my new black Oreos(shoes is yaw didn't know). Par on the other hand picked out some of mines since she spending the night. She picked out some green skinny jeans, a white v-neck that said, 'Fresh Is My Name', and some studded boots. We was plain and simple but, jewelry and makeup will cover it.

After that we started talking, and then it was a knock on the door and my mom opened to door. She came in and looked on my bed. She looked at the outfits then back up at me.

"What time does it start?"my mom asked. I looked like I didn't know what she was talking about, bit that made me look dumb.

"9:00,"i said.

"I don't know what I'm thinking right now but you better be home by 11 o'clock on the dot! Me and your father have to go on the other side of town because he has to preach to a big nation or whatever the program is called. No drinking, no smoking, no handing sex! Do you hear me?"she said. Am I dreaming? I smiled at her and ran up to give her a hug.

"You would do that for me?"i asked.

"Your old enough to learn from your mistakes. Maybe a little... push would help you. And that's what I doing to you girls now. This goes for you to Paris. I'll just say your spending the night,"she said. We both said okay but then she signed. "Only on one condition. You girls are gonna help me do community service for 3 weeks,"she said.

"Deal,"we both said. And that's how my whole 'church' girl motto became, 'so called church' girl.

How about this? Starting new book please read this starring Lauren London!!! Yay... read Dirty Laundry, and TLC!! Thanks love you guys!!!!