Chapter 2

Nikita POV

Me and Paris were sitting on my bed waiting for my parents to leave. My brother Tony, is the only one that is going to the party, but Niko is staying home because his friend Hakeem is coming over.

Hakeem has liked me since the first time he came over my house. Every time we see each other, he always tries to start some stuff but I ain't got time for him.

After a while, me and Paris started to talk and act like we were studying for an exam. Then the door opened.

"Hey girls, yaw comin to the national preaching ceremony?"my dad asked.

"Umm, n-no daddy. Me and Par have a really big exam tomorrow so we're gonna study,"i said trying to convince him. He smiled and made his way towards us and gave us a kiss on our heads.

"My girls! Make me proud,"he said fully believing our lie. I looked over at my mom and she just shook her head. Which made me feel even worser. I looked down feeling a little guilty and so did Paris.

"We will daddy!"and with that they walked out closing my door. When we heard the front door shut, we instantly went wild! My brother Tony blasted through here with a big smile on his face and we started dancing and all that stuff.

"We gone turn up tonight!"Paris said.

"I know right. It's gone he so much fun, but we gotta not lose track of time,"my brother said.

"Yeah I know! We gone bee kicking it and being live!"i said.

"Says the one who didn't want to go in the first place,"my brother said. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the room.

"Lets just get dressed,"and with that I closed the door. Me ad Par started to get ready and when we finished, I did my hair.

I left my hair down with big wavy curls, and Par had hers in a bin with Chinese bangs. When we finished, Tony knocked on the door and me and Paris grabbed our stuff, and walked out the room. I instantly forgot to do something.

"Hey we will be back by mid okay?"i asked Niko. He nodded his head and I kissed his forehead. "Love you, bye!"i said closing the door and walking downstairs.

"Love you too!"he said yelling. I walked out the door and saw Tony and Paris already waiting in the car. Lord knows what they've been up to.

"Okay, let's go!"i said. My brother drive off and the night had just began.

After about a good 30 minutes, we pulled up to the club and I instantly felt like I made a bad decision. I mean, but it felt like the right place to be. The music was bumping do hard that I could feel it through my chest.

We made our way inside the house, and the first thing that hit me was weed and alcohol. It smelt like sweaty bodies, weed, alcohol, thirsty chicks. Cuz I mean the THIRST, is REAL. Aint way to deny it nor stand by it.

"Yo this party is live!"Paris said yelling to me because the music was loud.

"Yeah, and it smells like porn stars and weed!"i yelled back. She chuckled and when I turned around, her and Tony were out. How they just gone leave me like that?

I started walking to the bar, carefully trying not to bump into someone. When I made it there, I sat down and then the bartender came over by me.

"Anything I can help you with?"he asked.

"Yes, I'll have a sprite,"I said politely. He nodded his head, and made his way to the drinks. About a minute later, he brought me my drink. I said thanks, and he walked away.