Chapter 11

Nikita POV

I walked over to Paris,  who was sitting down at a booth near the window. I remember me and Par used to come here,  and talk about all of our problems. We would always sit at the same booth. If not, we would sit close by. Anyways, I walked over to her and when she saw me she smiled. I returned the favor and I sat down across from her.

"Wow... we haven't been here in a while,"she said.

"Yeah I know. I think the last time we came here was last year, when you and I came back from the sleepover at Toya's house,"I said. We laughed because of the things that went down over there.

"My god! Toya knew that if she invited me I was gone raise hell.  Ion know why she used to keep inviting me to stuff when we never got along, "she said.

"Yeah I know. I can't believe you poured her daddy's wine all over the floor! She was pissed, "I said still laughing.

"She had it coming. Know she knows not to mess with me, "she responded. Our laughter died down and then a waitress came over to us.

"Hi I'm Katie and I'll be your Server today! Can I start you ladies off with some drinks? "she said.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade please, "I said. She wrote it down and then looked at Paris and asked her.

"I'll just have water. Thank you, "she said.  I was a little taken back when she said see wanted water. She loves coke and she didn't even get it this time. Now I know something is up because this ain't her. The lady walked away and I looked at Paris.

"So when did you start drinking water when we go out to eat? Girl I sense a little issue, "I asked.

"Girl, okay. That's why we're here,  so I can tell you my issue. I pray you don't flip out either, "she said.

"It all depends on what it is. If it's something I can't handle, you shouldn't tell me, "I said jokingly. She smiled and shook her head.  The lady came back with our drinks,  and we decided to order our food.

"I'll have a butter burger with just cheese only, and I would like a side of onion rings,"I said. Paris got a steak burger with mustard and cheese with a side of fries. She walked away with our menus and I turned my attention back to Paris. "Okay,  what's going on with you Paris? We came down here for a reason,  so what is it, "I asked getting straight down to business.

"Look, this month I get London. I'm so happy and I know you are to, "she said smiling.

"Oh yeah I know! What does that have to do with your foster parents? "I responded.

"My foster mom thinks that I'm not mature enough to have her. We got into this full blown heated conversation,  and I walked out the house. I came back,  ready to apologize and when I walked into the kitchen... I seen Asia. My mother... Asia, "she said looking down. I was shocked at the last part and then she went on. "I was so pissed! You would've thought I had been a beast or something. Like,  why was she there? How did she get in? Come to find out,  they invited her there. I was upset. I was so upset that I threw so many plates across the room -and you know what they said to me? They said, 'Paris, we love you so much. We've tokens care of you when nobody else would. We raised you to be the best you could be. Now,  we are releasing you, and London,  to go back in your mothers arms. She's changed for the last 3 years. Just remember we love you and we need you to be strong. "she said with tears coming down her face.

"I'm, so sorry Par. I really am, and you know I gotcho back and I'm gone help you. That's some crazy info Paris. Don't go with her, "I said with sympathy.