Chapter Eight

Beginne am Anfang

"Should we go?" Myra turned to Liv who was blushing at something Zac said to her. 

"Uhuh." Liv mumbled as she leaned on her tiptoe and kissed Zac. She pulled herself away from him and grinned at Myra. "That is why I don't wear lipstick." She wrapped her arm around Myra's and walked her to the door. 

Elias stepped aside to let them pass, his eyes never leaving hers. 

You look stunning. He mindlinked her as she passed by him. 

Thank you. She replied to him softly as Liv pulled her away from them. 

"I'm not returning her until midnight! Suffer with Zac, Elias!" Liv shouted at them and everyone in the pack that was standing outside laughed as if this was completely normal for Liv. 

Myra smiled as she walked with Liv past the houses. "Are we going to the human shopping mall?" She asked her. 

Liv shook her head, guiding her to a clear path that led further down to a road. Myra could see shops at the end of the road as Liv answered her. "I think we can go in the next couple of weeks. We're only allowed to visit once every month but all these stores," she pointed ahead to them, "they're allowed to visit every week to bring in new stuff for us. It's why most of our pack doesn't go to the mall anymore because Elias makes sure everyone has what they need here." 

Myra nodded as she walked down the road. She could see people laughing in groups or talking to others on the phone. This was the more social part of the territory it seemed. The path led to a massive clearing, where shops were built. Myra could see a park and a huge building that read Shadow Pack University. 

"Don't be shy in buying anything you like. I'm going to fill your closet up with sexy stuff." Liv wiggled  her eyebrows at Myra, "I saw the looks Elias was giving you. That man wants to rip your clothes off."

"What's the point of buying more then?" Myra blurted out. 

Liv gasped. "You naughty naughty girl." Her voice was filled with surprise as if it was the last thing she would expect Myra to say. 

Does someone want to be more than friends? Luna chuckled at her. 

Shut up. Myra muttered to her as Liv waved at a few young girls and headed towards the first shop. 

I mean if you want to jump his bones, I'm more than ready. Luna sighed dreamily as Liv opened the door and they stepped into the brightly lit clothing store. 

It was a huge store, with hundreds of clothing racks placed in perfectly colour coordinated lines. The bright white lights circled the gold chandelier that hung on the ceiling. The LED lights shined brightly on the clothes making the sparkling ones shine brightly. 

"Julie!" Liv waved at an older woman. The woman was beautiful, her blond hair wrapped in a neat bun on her head. She had pink earrings and a matching pink simple necklace won. Her suit was pink as well as if she had stepped out of the cartoon, pink panther. Myra watched as Julie grinned at Liv and squealed as she strutted towards her in her pink heels completing her monochromatic outfit. 

"I've missed you darling." Julie wrapped her arms around Liv and hugged her tightly. "I've got some beautiful dresses for you." She told her in a cheery voice. 

Myra glanced around at the dresses she could see on the mannequins. They were beautiful and simple dresses, something she liked. Her gaze landed on the first dress. It was a simple black lace dress with short sleeves reaching the elbows. It was completely covered in lace and it looked elegant but sexy to her. She knew what she was getting first.