Myra wanted to look pretty today. 

You always do, my queen. Luna grinned at her. 

She smiled back. 

**

"What do you think?" Myra twirled around in her room to Liv. 

She had showered and got dressed in her beautiful dress. It fit her perfectly and it was a size too small for Liv. Myra had walked out of the bathroom to see Liv waiting at the vanity table with a curling iron. Myra had sat down quietly and let Liv curl her hair. She looked beautiful as she had applied a red lipstick to her lips very lightly just to give her lips a tint. She had applied mascara and worn her white shoes. 

"What's that?" Liv frowned at her as she walked towards Myra. Myra stopped twirling in her dress and stopped as Liv pointed to the scar that was peeking through her neckline. 

"Nothing." Myra mumbled as she took a step back. She needed to wear her jacket to cover her body. 

She turned away from Liv and towards the closet but Liv grabbed her by the hand and stopped her.  

"Myra, why is there a scar on your body?" Liv demanded to know. 

"It's nothing. Let me get my jacket." Myra tried to pull her hand away but Liv held on tightly and turned her around. 

"We're friends. Tell me what happened. I swear to the Moon Goddess, I will rip out their hearts." Liv promised her.  

Myra knew she couldn't hide her past from them any longer. They would want to know more about her. She hadn't said a word. 

"Not now. Later?" Myra said to her and Liv nodded with a soft smile on her face. 

"Let's shop till we drop." She said instead. 

Myra was thankful as she pulled her denim jacket out of her closet and wore it. Once she was done, Liv pushed her hand through Myra's arm and pulled her out of the room. 

"We're going to have fun today." Liv smiled at her and Myra nodded as she saw Brian walk into the house. 

Myra grinned as the rest of them followed him into the house and spotted her. 

"Someone is looking gorgeous." Ryan whistled at her as they walked down the stairs. 

Immediately Zac walked out of the living room and whistled as he noticed Liv. She grinned at him and ran down the stairs and straight into his arms. 

"Keep the lips aw- Oh fuck." Brian muttered as they started kissing. He rubbed his face as Myra stepped down from the bottom step. 

"Where is this gorgeous lady going?" Ryan wiggled his eyebrows at her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

"Shopping with Liv. I'm going to get some new clothes." Myra said to Ryan and he smiled at her just as the front door opened. 

"Want to model some for me later when you're done? I'll tell you what looks hot and what doesn't." Ryan winked at her as a shirtless Elias walked in through the door, his body gleaming with sweat. 

His eyes locked on hers immediately. Myra watched as his gaze wandered over her body slowly, taking in her bare legs. 

An image of them together in the hallway flashed through her mind. She had her legs wrapped around his body as he ran his hands over her body, lifting her dress up and over her arms. Leaving her completely bare to him. 

Elias's eyes narrowed on hers as they darkened as if he could see exactly what she was seeing in her mind. 

I would totally lick his chest right now. Ryan blurted in her mind, snapping her out of her filthy thoughts.