"Yup" she said just like him as usual causing him to shake his head. Trey got out of the car, closed the door, made his way to the passenger side, and opened the door for her. "Thank you" she said as he held her hand and helped her out of the car then closed and locked it behind her.

"My pleasure" he said and pecked her lips. "Remember if you do feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to let me know and we can go but I promise you ya in good hands and everyone here is chill" He said trying to furthermore assure her that she was in good hands.

"Ok" she nodded and followed alongside him.

*******

DING DONG

"I got it I got it" April said as she started to head for the door.

"Oh we know you do. Just remember the sun isn't out so it can't hit the ice and glare" August said jokingly knowing that she was still hype about her engagement ring.

"You know what I'm not even gonna entertain you" she said and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ouuuuu big bruh get her she just rolled her eyes at me. I know that ish doesn't slide with you" August said and looked over at Dave calling himself telling on April as they all stood on the dance floor just bullshitting.

Everyone laughed. "See lil bruh I can't stop that. That only works if she tries to do that to me" Dave said laughing.

"Man y'all stay making up rules as y'all go" August said and shook his head.

"Sorry lil big brother the jokes on you for thinking Papi was gonna check me"

Dave looked at her and chuckled. "Don't act"

"Oop" the girls said looking in between the two.

"Any, who let me go get this door" April said brushing off Dave's little comment and walked off to the front door before August could start anymore shit. "Who is it" she asked already knowing it was Trey.

"It's me lil sis" she heard Trey behind the door and smiled. His ass had definitely been missed. April often thought that just because he wasn't dating Hazel anymore he thought that he couldn't be around but that was far from the truth. They still considered him family.

April unlocked the door and opened it up smiling to see a beautiful black woman standing by his side. "Well, well, well if it isn't my long lost brother Tremaine and a plus one ok, ok I see you" she said and stepped to the side letting them step inside and get out of the cold.

"Lil sis don't be like that" Trey said as they fully stepped inside while April closed and locked the door behind them.

"Uh huh ya ass hasn't visited in how long and you've missed something else but any, who don't be rude. Introduce me already" April said looking at his date for the night. She didn't know he was bringing anyone but she was happy that he wasn't letting the shit that had gone down with Hazel stop him from moving on or at least stepping back into the game. She also knew that Trey wouldn't dare bring around someone he didn't trust so she had to be a good one or at least a good friend. The woman just looked on laughing at her get on Trey.

"Lil sis this is my friend Vonnii. Vonnii this is my sister well one of them. This is April"

"Hi Vonnii it's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. You have a beautiful home" she said and put out her hand and April shook it. She had an accent and if April had to pinpoint it, it sound like she was from London or somewhere in that area. April was use to traveling for work so she had heard all types of accents, languages, and seen all different types of races.