20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain

Mulai dari awal

"I've heard about you desperate kinds of aliens." I wheeze out. "You're called the reformist. You want to take over earth, why?"

A deepen mirth escapes from the male's throat. "Is that what you were told? Because indeed we are called the reformist but surely you were also told the origin of us alien reformist."

Confusion settles in and I think he saw it too. He clears his throat and spills the tea.

"Long millenniums ago: call that a 100 human years ago, scientist on earth found a way to explore space. They called it intergalactic travel. They began moving through space, ruining the peace and tranquility with their smokes and fuel tanks."

"They invented what is called a satellite. It interfered with a lot of things but who were we to interrupt what was being carried out in your galaxy." He croaked. "Your galaxy soon started to cross over to ours."

"The technology was far greater than any planet counterpart could ever come close to. Researchers took into purpose of exploring as this called it-"

"And what is my business with history of how alien reformist came to be?" I interrupt impatiently.

"We grew tired of such. As you know, some of these scientists never came back home." His smirk grew. "And since we've been able to grow a much stable way of invading a planet such as your intrusive one... Why not?"

I mirth in disgust. "What are you achieving by kidnapping and torturing if so?"

"Is that what this is?"

Clueless mother-

"We're achieving your pain. We aliens have a kink for pain. And that file is apparently going to help us." He shrugs.

What the hell does go on that planet of theirs? I have to know. The bossy alien raises his hands signaling the voltage meter be turned on when a figure I recognize enters the room.

General.

"You clueless aliens, I told you I would find the file." He says once he notices my stated condition.

I knew there was always something devious about this man but I could never place a hint on it. How did he even know about this?

"We could wait a longer minute. She's rather conversant."

"You demonic snaked ingrate of a bastardized motherfucker, once I get our of here I will draw the blood from your impassive eyes and feed them to the pigeons from the park." I growl.

"Goodness, she threatens. I like women like that."

I cringe at the outer world's words.

"Nonsense. She's just spiteful like her father!" Hwang defends.

"Excuse me?"

"Of course, you heard me. If you hadn't turned that shuttle around possibilities say he could have been around." He rubs his temple. "They had to use force on both of them. They didn't want to budge. It was worth it though."

"Why are youdoing this?" Blurry clouds of tears start to form in my eyes.

"I have my reasons. But for now, I am tired of hearing her voice; someone turn on the meter."

"Wait," the bossy Alien interjects. "Before we send her into an excruciating pain, let me warn her she might be staying with the enemy here."

"What enemy are you talking about?"

The outer world chuckles. "During our course coming to earth for data collation, the counter regulated aliens where passing by."

"And that has anything to do with me how?"

"Well what is happening now mightn't be happening now. Your humane parents still could be deemed fit not condemned on a recovery bed."

Something clicks in almost instantly and I know for a fact, my guard is set to be up when I get out of here, or at least if. Hwang nods his head in agreement but not before sending me a spiteful look.

"Now you may turn it on."

Before I can protest, once again, the defibrillator is turned on. And I must say, it's more painful than the previous one. I am on the verge of passing out. My eyes starts to close and the images in front of me turn incoherent.

I witness as multiple bodies are sent flying across the room —Hwang's included. There's no way he'd survive that. Those tyrants. Before I can administer what is going on, a darkness seethes through me.

"I'm here baby," is what I hear before I pass out.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited