32

Malapit na malapit na sya! Last 4 chapters at tapos na itong story ni Traea and Luke :)

Again, this part needs to happen, I promise that the next chapter explains a part of your question, pero sa ngayon, dagdagan natin ang questions nyo :)

Traea

"Attorney, may bisita po kayo."

I just nodded so she could let my visitor in.

"Attorney."

Without looking at the visitor, I made him seat thinking he was someone I expected.

"Yeah sorry, have a seat.I really just need to finish this urgent matter." kasi patuloy ako sa pageemail ng mga urgent

When I faced my visitor, hindi ako natuwa.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Traea,..."

I sighed.

"What do you need?"

"Can we please talk?"

"What for?"

"Traea please."

"Luke, mula ng maghiwalay tayo, wala naman akong hiniling sa'yo hindi ba? Hindi kita nilapitan, hindi kita tinawagan ni hindi kita tiningnan. Sana naman, gawin mo din yun. Maglilimang taon naman na."

"Traea, just one question, please, please answer me, answer me honestly."

"Doc Lukas, nasabi ko na. Hindi mo anak ang anak ko."

"Traea."

"You can leave now."

"Traea, please."

"What answer do you still want???"

"Traea. Let's do DNA testing."

"Luke, wala kang mapapala sa DNA test na yan dahil hindi mo anak ang anak ko. Kaya---

I was stopped by the entrance of another surprise visitor.

"Why would you ask her for a DNA matching Lukas?"

"Mommy."

Nagulat si Lukas sa biglang pagpasok ng Mommy nya, sabagay, ganun din ako. I know she'll visit me, napagusapan namin yun pero not this time, not at this time that her son is here bugging me.

"Why Lukas? Why?"

"Mommy I need to prove that she's my child."

"Why?"

"Mommy!"

"If she was your daughter, what would make you convinced? A piece of paper that was once made you stupid? Did you forget already that you were duped with Luna's DNA results? They were matched to you but she isn't your daughter. Did you forget that already?"

Well, that was a shock to me. How come na hindi anak ni Luke si Luna? I thought he had her tested?

"Lukas, I never thought you can disappoint me like this. When Matteo saw Mikkaela Ysabelle for the very first time, he never doubted it. You know that. He never once told Mara he would take DNA. He said Ysa's his. It was what he believed and he fought for it. He could even kill. Nobody could ever convince Matteo that Ysa isn't his."

I was looking at Luke and he looks like a superman facing his kryptonite. His mother and her words seem to be paining him but I think he needs to hear her words.

"Remember when Mara returned with Kaia years after she runaway, did Matteo once doubted if Kaia was his?"

"Mommy."