XVIII: Photoshoot

Comincia dall'inizio

You had just received Ushijima's latest measurements and inputs just like any other day and you mentally noted to look at it later. You groaned, realizing the time difference was a pain but it wasn't a big deal.

Ever since Ushijima Wakatoshi returned to Japan, he had made your chatbox his training diary and you couldn't really complain about it. You had told him to give you the coach's contact information to adjust the training menu you would be doing for his personal use to the team's training. But you've teased him to update you about his progress and measurements. 

Of course, Goliath took that literally even if you were just joking. But as to why he was always chatting like he was a parent talking to an old professor, you don't know why nor could you ask him to stop. 

You played with the school's volleyball team occasionally although you would do so shamelessly. But they weren't refusing anyway so it wasn't such a big deal. But in overall, your days were more normal and boring as ever. 

Well, except for today.

You glanced around, noticing something unsettling. 

A number of people all had hair color you were painfully too familiar with and a shiver creeps down your spine. 

"So what's with the platinum blonde trend?" You chewed on your gum as you asked Norrie. Your friend was slumping on a bench nearby and she looked bored as hell.

"Oh that." She says but she doesn't say anything. You wondered why until you heard a familiar voice. "Hi guys!" Ayaka suddenly appears and you stare at her dumbfounded. You didn't think she had it in her. 

The japanese girl had also dyed her hair platinum blonde 

"Why?" Was all you could ask her and Ayaka puts her arms on her waist as a smug appears on her face.

"I heard from the sports department that most of the guys there have a common type!" she declares like a proud informant. "A type?" You asked. 

"Yes, Yes. I've also asked Andrei and he says it's also his type." she says and you raised an eyebrow. Who would've thought Andrei Williams had a type? But you were also rather curious. "So what's his type?" Ypu asked, unconvinced.

"It's the model, Lara Wan!" 

Norrie almost spewed her drink out and you could too, but you weren't drinking anything so you only looked at her with a dumbfounded, stupid expresison. And you realized. You've never told Ayaka about you, being Lara Wan.