Momo was already exhausted so she prepared herself from being thrown away by Sana's dad but Mina quickly dragged her out of the scene and explained to her their plan.

Everyone was so terrified and focused on the Japanese girls and those girls were so determined to defeat the man in front of them that they didn't notice that someone was behind the 'monster' while holding a sharp glass shard.

That person slowly and secretly walked behind the man, waiting for the perfect moment to do what she was planning.

Sana's father was still groaning in pain because of the burn Momo gave him just a while ago. They thought that it was a good time to end this fight once and for all.

"It's over." Sana said and the crystal lit up again now with a full, bright light. The man growled and was ready to run after them again when Sana threw the crystal up in the air.

"Shot thru the heart!" Sana yelled as her signal as Momo set it on fire and Mina used her telekinesis to aim and throw.

With a big collision, the ground shook. A loud banging sound was heard and everything turned dark again.

~~

Slowly getting up, Momo, Sana, and Mina looked around. He was now nowhere to be found. All that was left was the dark dust and ash on the ground. Soon after, it disappeared into the thin air.

Picking up their uncle's crystal, which was not lighting up anymore, the 3 sisters looked at each other. "He saved us." They said. They unknowingly started to smile.

Sana gave Mina the red crystal and told her to keep it safe. The other girls ran to them and checked if they were okay. "Are you guys alright?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I think so." Mina answered. "Do you guys think he will ever come back again?" Jihyo asked them and Sana shook her head. "No."

"He turned to ash. That's what happens if one of us dies." She answered.

"That's good, but I hope you guys won't get into trouble like that ever again." Jihyo's protective side was showing again. The Japanese girls smiled at her. "We won't."

Nayeon looked at their faces. She noticed something. "Wait, what happened to your eyes?" She asked then the three girls raised their brows. "Why what happened?" Mina asked.

"They're brown." Jeongyeon told them. "Brown?" They asked themselves. They were in shock. They don't remember putting on contacts. Not unless...

There was only one way to find out.

Sana turned to Momo. "Momo, fire up." She commanded. The girl obeyed and worked on conjuring a fire in her hands, but no, nothing was coming up.

"Is this real?" Momo looked at her hands. She laughed out of amusement. "FINALLY!" She squealed.

"My turn! My turn! My turn!" Mina raised her hand. Then Jihyo suggested something. "You guys said that Mina has the strongest brain power right?" She asked and the Japanese girls nodded.

"Okay let's see if she can still read minds." Mina agreed and focused, trying to see if she can read Jihyo's mind.

"So what's my relationship status?" That was Jihyo's only question but even without reading her mind, the answer was already obvious. But still, Mina did, or at least she was trying, cuz she wants to know if she doesn't have powers anymore too.

"Your whole presence literally screams 'Single Since Birth'." Mina answered. Jihyo smirked and shook her head.

"Wrong. I have a boyfriend now." Mina's eyes widened and she gasped, not just because she found out she doesn't have powers anymore but also 'cause of Jihyo's announcement.

"The hell?! Really?" Everyone was also shocked. Jihyo was just so smooth in announcing to everyone that she ain't single no more. After a little celebration, they moved to the last one, Sana.

Jeongyeon suggested that since her powers were controlling water, she would throw a bucket of water at her and they'll see if she can be able to stop that.

Sana shut her eyes and the moment they counted to three, she attempted to use her arms to block herself. When it works, the water would freeze on mid air. But now, that didn't happen anymore.

That's when she realized it. She cheered when she felt the cold water splash on her. "We're back." She said.

They didn't expect for Mina to cry tears of joy and the older girls started teasing her for it. "Why are you crying?" Nayeon asked.

"How is she crying?" Momo asked as Mina shook her head and wiped her tears. "Nothing." She answered. The three sisters hugged each other and jumped around excitedly like kids.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were just watching them from behind. They haven't talked since but they smiled after seeing the girls smile.

Then Momo felt like something was wrong. Something was missing, or rather, someone.

"Wait... something's not right."

Then they looked around and spotted a body lying down on the ground.

"DAHYUN!"