The Final Decision

Start from the beginning

VC-CM Punk-I think for sure we would have been the winners if Chris was a little faster during the hiking part of the challenge. Second is fine I guess. Better than third.

"Moving on to the ladies.......taking home first place.....is......"

Trish and Lita held each other, waiting for the answer. Paige stared at the ground as she was standing next to Charlotte who had her eyes closed and fingers crossed.

VC-Paige-Lets just get this over with.

VC-Trish-Both teams were basically neck and neck throughout this whole final so.....first place can belong to anyone at this point.

"..............Paige and Charlotte. Congratulations ladies."

Charlotte placed a hand over her mouth, trying to conceal her emotion. But the tears ran anyway.

Trish, Lita, and everyone else applauded them.

"Good job ladies. You guys deserve it." Trish said as she gave them both a hug.

"Trish, Lita, that means you girls came in second. Congratulations."

"Thanks Hunter." Lita nodded.

"Paige...you're the first double champ in Challenge history! You dont seem excited." Said Hunter.

"Theres another part to this victory so, I dont want to get too excited."

"You're right. Its time for the final decision."said Hunter, "Its time to decide.....whether you'll be keeping all the money......or be splitting it with your partner. As you may know....you all have been earning individual points for each checkpoint completed. The points have been added up so lets get to it. Aleister.....you scored 4 points, Dream, you scored only two. So Aleister....the third place prize is thirty grand. On top of that, you and Velveteen earned a thousand dollars for winning a weekly challenge a few weeks back totalling to a final prize of $31 000. Will you be splitting it with Velveteen or....will you be keeping it all to yourself?"

VC-Velveteen-Oh god, here we go.

"Well Hunter....without this man by my side I probably would not have made it this far in the game. Because of him, we had a lot of allies. His vibrant personality was beneficial and played a crucial part in our journey to the end. We are very different people but our differences is what made us a good team. Velveteen Dream, you will rightfully be getting the money that you worked hard for."

Velveteen hugged him.

"You're like the weird little emo brother I never knew I wanted." He said to Aleister.

"I guess you guys arent rivals anymore."Hunter said.

"Its crazy that we were in the first place. Theres nothing but love here." Said Dream.

"Moving onto to Becky and Alexa, Becky, you scored every single point from every single task. The third place prize plus the cash you won from the weekly challenges totals your prize money to $31 000. So, what is your decision going to be?"

Alexa's heart started racing.

VC-Alexa-I didnt even earn a single point. Again, am I just good at eliminations or what. Im so disappointed in myself. I know I could have done a lot better. I thought AJ was the problem last season but I guess its just me.