Chapter 10.

Hey, I'm back!
👋🏻
Time for chapter 10!
Let's go on in!
😆

Hawks' POV

Rushing towards the door, sudden getting stopped by the collar of my coat, jerking my attention to Dabi.
"What?" I ask, him letting go, turning towards him.
"Remember, I can't let you out of my sight!" He says, "So then let's go?" I say, he give me an annoyed stare.
"What?" I ask, tilting my head, "Are are serious..." He says, disappointed.
"What do you mean are you serious?" I say, he hits his forehead.
I still don't get what's the problem?
"Did you forget I'M A VILLAIN I can't just walk around with a hero!" He shouts, annoyed.
"Well then just stay here!" I shout back, turning him again grabbing me.
"Oh no you don't, if I'm staying then you are too!" He demanded, "What are you my mom!" I yell, pissed.
"I don't care what you call me, you're not going!" He yells back, huffing, soon an thought crosses my mind.
"Then why not you wear a disguise!" I say, grinning. He flinches.
"WHAT!?" He shouts, closing my eyes resting my hand on my chin.
"If you're wearing a disguise then there'll be no problems with you walking around with me!" I add, opening an eyes. He winces, blinking soon relaxing.
"That's not a half bad of an idea now I think about it..." He says, I smile, moving my hand away.
"See, now let's get you're disguise on!" I say, grabbing his arm, him wincing, I pull him towards the room.

Dabi's POV

Getting dragged by Hawks, looking at him holding my arm, blush starts forming on my cheeks. Its been a while since he grabbed me like this, back then he'd use to always grab my arm and just like this pulling me everywhere. I smile softly. Hawks soon letting go, him rushing towards the closet, I walk to the bed, sitting down on it.
"Does your friend know you'll be late?" I say, watching Hawks shuffling through his clothes.
"Nope, but I think she'll understand!" He replied, flapping his wings slightly.
"She?" I thought, looking away.
"FOUND IT!"
I hear Hawks shout, flinching I turn my eyes to him, watching him take out a long black coat, with a mask like neck collar.
A rain coat?
Blinking, I didn't know he had something like that?
Hawks turned to me, throwing the coat at me hitting me in the face, wincing I pull it off my face.
"If you put that on with this..." he says, soon reaching for sunglasses, holding them out like it's a price, fiddling them, "Then nobody would realize its you under there!" He says, winking at me. Looking at the coat, raising an eyebrow. I think he maybe over thinking this...
"Alrighty..." I say, standing up, I place the coat out onto the bed. Soon I start to take off my stitched coat, Hawks flinching soon blushing, glancing over at him.
"Do you like what you see?" I say grinning, making him flushed more quickly he looks away. I chuckle, soon turning my attention to the coat laying on the bed, switching from one coat to another. I put on the long, neck collared raincoat, zipping it up to the point you could barely see my scars under my eyes, snapping the neck collar over the zipper.

Hawks' POV

Blushing, I look back over at Dabi. That actually looks sorta nice on him! Smiling, flapping my wings slightly, I walk over to him, him turning to face me. I reach over towards the back of his neck, grasping his hoodie soon pulling it over his spiky jet black hair, us locking eyes.
"There now we are complete!" I say, breaking the lock, he rolls his eyes.
"You forget something?" He says, pointing at my chest, where the sunglasses hung, "OH!" I yell, quickly unhooking the sunglasses off my shirt, I hand them to him.
"Well shall we be off?" I say smiling, grabbing his free hand, and rushing out the door.

(Time skip)

We're halfway to KFC, still holding hands, walking the streets, looking up at the sky.
"Have you ever wanted the fly?" I ask, Dabi blinks, turning his attention to me.
"What?" He says, I look over at him.
"Like have you ever thought about seeing what it's like above the clouds?" I ask, looking back at the sky.
"Don't you already know that?" He says, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, but I'm asking you?" I replied, he blinks, soon looking at the ground.
"Well...to be honest, I'm not so fond of heights..." He says, I glance over at me.
"Why?" I ask, "Well...I don't know, like I'm not afraid...I just don't like it, I guess?" He replied, unsure.
I smile, tilting my head down slightly, closing my eyes.
"Who knows maybe you'll quite enjoy it..." I say, Dabi looks over at me, then away.
"Maybe..." he says softly, slight smile upon his face.
Walking over to KFC's, soon approaching Rumi waiting patiently at front, she glances over at us.
I wave at her, while Dabi is facing away.
"What took you-" she cut herself off, looking straight at our hands, she smirks, "Oh I see~" She says.
Blinking, quickly looking over at Dabi and I hands, blushing. I've forgotten, I grabbed Dabi's hand...WAIT WERE WE!?
I quickly broke off the hold, turning to Rumi still smirking.
"I SWEAR, I WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" I yelled, flushed. She giggles, making me nervous.
"Oh, of course~" She says mockingly, I quickly cover myself with my wings, blocking off Dabi and Rumi seeing me.
How embarrassing!

That's it!
If it short, sorry...
😥
BUT, I'm back!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Hope to be see you all in the next chapter, BYE!
😋👌🏻