Soulmate pt.2

Carlos POV:

Me and Michelle put ourselves in this situation but we have to remember we're doing this for the better good of the whole community.

This is bigger than us.

I nod at TK before I put my hand in the middle of Michelle's back leading her into the first passage way where the guard went.

I see Vanya reach for Paul and I mind my business. Once she saw that he was coming in with us, she pulled her hair out of it's bun , she definitely likes him but I don't need to be worrying about them right now.

I drop my hand from M's back once I see the guard walking beside her instead of behind her now.

"Love you M." She looks at me and nods,

"Love you too C. Let's do this." I shake my arms rubbing my neck to loosen the tensed muscles.

"Ok." She walks ahead of me now closer to the guard to see where we're going. I have the better memory though, so I stay back getting some details of the passage before I catch up to them just in case I need to tell anyone some directions to get here.

I walk beside M again now and she winks at me with her hand out and I give her the pepper spray I managed to replace with a perfume on my belt outside  before we came in.

She tucks it in her uniform so well you can't even notice it.  Knowing she has it puts my mind at ease. I can defend myself but when I tried to get her to have lessons she said she only needs to know where their balls are and she'll knee them or kick them as hard as she can.

I shook my head at her dropping the conversation, not wanting to hear her real answer for not wanting to take them. It's probably something linked to her childhood. Most likely something to do with her dad, that was something she never talked about, with anyone actually.

I worry about her but she always tells me to just live life and I try for her and Em.

We come into a surprisingly beautiful living room, the guard motioning us to sit and we comply. I put my hands in my lap while M crossed her arms over her chest.

I smirk at her before looking at our surroundings for details, a brown double mirror on the ceiling. I wonder what that's for? I shift my body on the couch when we hear clapping coming from the mirror above our heads.

As we both look up , we see two figures, one my height and the other is just shorter than me.

If I need to I know I can take them I say to myself.

The lower they get to the couch the more attributes we're able to make out. We get up standing in front of whoever these people were and we both freeze.

Fucking Alex and Tobias stand in front of us smirking like the assholes that they are.

I pull Michelle closer into my side discreetly but she stands her ground not moving at all. I drop my hand putting them both behind my back to hide the fist that they will show if I don't.

I look at them both starting with Tobias, he has dark circles under his eyes but his eyes themselves are bloodshot red.

The contrast is almost ghostly looking, it's scary. I unball one fist putting my hand back down to my side, then I do the other letting them know I don't have a weapon in my hand.

I then look at Alex starting from his head of blue messy hair, it still looks perfect but how? The dudes in jail should have roughed him up a bit. Unless he never went to jail at all. I continued down his body. The only sign that he was arrested was his wrist. They had marks from when he was pulling on them that time I kissed TK in front of him.