Probable cause or betrayal?

Carlos POV continued:

I closed the fridge forgetting about the rest of my fruit bowl that I was supposed to finish earlier as well but I was too upset to eat breakfast.

"What is that noise?" I said out loud to myself quietly, it was like a creaking sound and without another thought I grabbed my taser off my belt. tucking it into the back of my pants as I walked towards the room.

I realized I didn't need the taser when I saw a trail of clothes leading up to the guest room , and the door not even closed all of the way. I stand frozen in my tracks as I realise why I heard a creaking sound.

I looked at my feet seeing TK's yellow hoodie and jeans and whoever was in the room's jeans as well, my heart shattered in my chest.

He was cheating on me?

I walked quietly up to the room looking through the space that wasn't closed , my view restricted though and maybe that was a good thing.

I see TK bent over the desk in front of the window with the blinds drawn and someone having sex with him from behind. I blink several times not believing what was clearly in front of my eyes.

He wouldn't do this to me, not after everything we've been through, over a petty argument? And I was about to move in with him! I was thinking about marrying him...How dare he?

I trusted him, even after the many times he showed me how much he didn't trust me back. After all of that, he does this, all of that to just break the both of us up anyway.

Cheats on me with someone while I'm supposed to be at work and so is he or so I thought.

Fuck this, I thought as I threw the door open making sure it slammed against the wall in the process. They both stopped what they were doing as The random man I don't know's eyes got big and TK had the same reaction.
Almost like seeing me was sobering him up a little bit.

Well too late.

"Go ahead don't let me disturb you! , but don't reach out to me ever again.You both will be out in 30 minutes when I get back or I won't be so understanding next time." I looked TK in the eye as I spoke putting on a strong face as I closed the door again.

I was about to leave but I opened the door again speaking directly to him again, "And we're over."

I walked down the steps kicking their clothes out of my way as I switched into some sweats and a hoodie. I put on my running shoes even though I had no intentions of working out, they were just something that were laying around.

Whatever.

I changed, grabbing my things quickly and grabbing my key to Michelle's, I don't even want to talk about this shit.

It's embarrassing.

The absolute fucking one person I let in after Em's passing and this happens to me. I wish I would have known, then I wouldn't have left you Emily.

I'd rather go through your death again than feel this type of pain and regret. This isn't fair.

But when has life ever dealt me it's best cards?

I got into my car pulling out of the driveway, I heard commotion at the front and I looked into my rear view mirror, it was the dude leaving. TK had thrown all of his things out as he had already gotten dressed himself.

At least he did something right today, he might just have realized he lost one of the best things to ever happen to him.

Too bad I had already left.

I drove silently not cutting on the radio because every song was reminding me of him and I just wanted to forget him for just a few days. I felt the tears slowly fall from my eyes but once the first fell they all came quickly afterwards. I had to pull over to get myself together to make sure I was still able to drive the last few minutes to Michelle's house.