all i do is miss you

Start from the beginning

There he was....Harry.

'He is so beautiful...I missed him so much'

"What are you doing here, Lou?" Harry asks.

"I don't know," Lou says with warm tears streaming down his face.

Harry closed the front door and sat on the porch swing, beckoning for Louis to join him.

"Lou, don't cry!" Harry says.

"I heard your song on the radio, canyon moon..." Louis said.

"You did?" Harry said tearing up a bit.

"I missed you, Lou, but you can't be here. I have a boyfriend now. You should go home," Harry said with tears falling from his cheeks.

"All I do is miss you, Haz!"

Louis grabbed Harry's hands but Harry pulled away.

Louis' face sunk and his heart dropped.

"I should go home," Louis said through his sobs.

Lou got up and ran to his car.

"Lou!" Harry called out sobbing as well.

"Goodbye, Harry!" Louis called back crying.

--

Louis drove all the way home that night, in tears. It was the longest drive of his life.

Louis got home went upstairs, put Harry's sweatshirt on like he did whenever he needed comfort, and crawled under his warm covers.

"Alexa, play Sweet Creature by Harry Styles,"

Louis buried his face in the pillows to absorb his tears.

Knock...knock...knock...

"Ugh..."

Louis got up and slowly walked downstairs and answered the door.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" Louis whined.

"I came to check on you, I tried telling you about his boyfriend but you hung up on me!" Niall said.

"Leave me alone!" Louis said going to close the door.

Niall stopped him.

"Are you wearing his sweater? I thought you stopped doing that, Lou?" Niall said.

"You thought wrong, now go away, Ni!" Lou whined again.

"No, I'm coming in and I'm staying the night! You are going to cry it out, scream, throw things whatever you want, then first thing in the morning you are getting up and taking a shower, getting out of the house with the boys, and you are going to get over it, no more moping, it's been five years! If he decides to come back then fine, but Lou, you need to get a life!" Niall said and pointed inside.

"Thanks, Niall," Louis sighed and let him in.

"Also your Irish really came out just about now, it's kind of scary when you Irish comes out," Louis said.

"Good, you need it!" Niall says pointing his finger at Louis.

It is silent for a couple moments.

Then Louis runs into Niall's warm arms and starts crying.

"Lou..."

"Niall, I love him, I always have, I'm in love with him, but I can't be with him!"

"Lou, he loves you too," Niall sighs.

"How do you know?" Lou asked.

"Because I do...and he told me," Niall sighed.

"He did?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, he did, I wasn't supposed to tell you but I think you needed it," Niall says.

"Everything will be okay, Lou" Niall reassures.

"Thank you, Ni, it means a lot!"

"You're welcome, Lou,"

"How about we go to bed?" Niall suggested.

"Okay," Louis sighed.

"But can we listen to Harry's music? It calms me," Louis asked.

"Of course!"

--

Louis and Niall went to bed. Sweet Creature came on.

"Did you know Harry wrote this song for me back in high school? He surprised me at a music festival, I told him he should release it one day, and he did," Louis asked.

"I know, Harry worked so hard that week to plan that date for you, he wanted it to be special," Niall replied.

"It was special"

--

The next morning...

Louis woke up and felt the emptiness of the bed next to him, he got up but heard someone downstairs in the kitchen and figured it was Niall.

Louis got up and went to take a shower.

He got dressed and made his way downstairs. Niall was making breakfast.

"Ni, you don't have to do that for me," Lou says.

"Yes, I do. I promised that I would take care of you, plus I'm hungry!" Niall expressed.

"Ok, Nialler, whatever you say," Louis chuckles.

"Now eat up, we are going out with the boys today," Niall said.

"Okay," Lou agreed.

--

Niall and Louis finished breakfast and left the house to meet the boys at the ice cream place.

Louis hasn't seen Liam and Zayn in a while, he has kind of kept his distance, they reminded him too much of Harry. Louis didn't want any of the boys to know about the abuse, he thought that if the boys knew it would make it real, so he stayed away, wouldn't let them see the bruises on his body or the blood on his face. Louis still talked to them on the phone, they just didn't see each other in person that often, they had pretty busy schedules anyways.

Niall and Louis arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Hey, Lou!" Zayn shouted.

"It's so good to see you!" Liam said bringing Louis into a big group hug.

"I've missed you guys!" Lou said, trying extremely hard not to cry.

"We've missed you, Lou!" Zayn said back.

"How have you guys been? I haven't seen you in ages!" Louis asked.

"We've been great Lou! We miss you and Haz though" Zayn says and Liam flicks his forehead right after.

"Ow!" Zayn moans.

"Yeah me too," Louis sighs but this time with a smile.

--

The boys were there for a couple of hours, eating, talking, laughing, goofing off like the old days, and Liam showed off all of his pictures of Bear. It was really nice but something was missing...someone.

--

The boys were laughing about something stupid Zayn said when Louis heard a voice behind him.

"Lou?"

Louis turned around.

"Harry?" Louis didn't believe his eyes.

------
thank you for reading!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------