She Said Yes?

"'She said yes,' huh?" Jennie crossed her arms responding to the maknae of their group. Lisa had entered Jennie's room in hopes for some cuddles, but she should've known better after posting the picture with Rosé.

"Babyyyyy, you were there when it happened. It was just for fun and you know that," Lisa pouted hoping Jennie would give in to the younger girl. "Come on, Nini...it's late and I want to cuddle, not argue."

"Go cuddle with your fiancé," Jennie turned away to lay down on her bed, continuing her little tantrum.

"Okay, fine. I will," Lisa shot back.

"You get back here right now," Jennie yelled turning in her bed, only to come face to face with Lisa.

"Hi," Lisa said as she had on a smug smile. She quickly pecked Jennie on the lips. "Scoot over, love."

"I thought you were going to cuddle with Rosé," Jennie responded rolling her eyes, but made room for Lisa anyways.

"You said go cuddle with my fiancé and well you're the only one I see a future with, so come here and cuddle with me," Lisa opened her arms to engulf the older girl in a tight hug. Lisa always had such a way with words, Jennie thought.

"I'm still jealous," Jennie said as she snuggled into Lisa's arms.

"If anything, it's your fault, Nini," Lisa said as a matter of fact

"Wae?" Jennie scoffed.

"Well, you're the one who taught me how to keep things private," Lisa smirked as she recalled Blackpink's 3rd anniversary.

"Whatever...i'm posting our pics together," Jennie countered.

"Have I ever told you that you're the cutest when you're a jealous kitten?"

"Stop! I'm not a jealous kitten!"

"You literally just said you're still jealous," Lisa laughed at her cute girlfriend. "Ahh, I know. You're my little jealous mandu."

———————

Author's note: Hello! Please note that this is a work of fiction. 

Thanks for reading. Leave a comment or vote if you enjoyed.

I'm kind of bummed we didn't get a vlive for their 4th year anniversary, but 24/365 ep 6 was the cutest!