Twitter

Lisa: Unnie, we're trending on Twitter again 💯

Jennie: I told you to stay off that bird app. Also, what did I say about calling me unnie?

Lisa: Sorry un— Nini.

Jennie: Why are you even texting me? Where are you?

Lisa: Uh, I'm out. 😶 Having dinner.

Jennie: With who?

Lisa: We're trending for for our concert moments again cuz it's almost Jenlisa day. Isn't that cute?

Jennie: Answer the question.

Lisa: I'm with a friend. I'll be home soon. We're getting ice cream and then she's going to have her driver take me home.

Jennie: Who is she?

Lisa: Gotta go! See ya soon 😘 Love you

Jennie: I'm going to give people something to trend later on. 😾

———

30 minutes later Lisa entered their shared dorm hoping Jennie wasn't an angry kitten. Jennie was a bit possessive at times. Lisa thought it was weird because they weren't even together [yet] and here she was always acting jealous.

"Hi Lisa, how was dinner with Irene unnie?" Rosé asked as soon as she saw the younger girl. This caught Jennie's attention especially because she saw Lisa's IG story of a dinner for two. "Why were you with Irene unnie?"

"We were just hanging out, Nini. Seulgi unnie was supposed to join us too, but she had to cancel last minute." Lisa calmly explained hoping Jennie would understand. "I brought you milk ice cream."

"Aww you brought my favorite. You're lucky I love milk ice cream or else." Jennie grabbed the pint from their maknae.

"Or else what jendeukie?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"Lisa wouldn't want to know." Jennie smirked. Lisa gulped. "Um, I'm going to my room now. Gotta feed my other cats."

Rosé and Jisoo couldn't help but laugh at the dynamic duo. Before digging into her ice cream, Jennie posted an IG story of her milk ice cream tagging Lisa, "At the end of the day I get my milk ice cream. Thank you 😘" and if you zoomed in you could see she also tagged Irene.
——
Irene: Why tag me?

Jennie: Just a reminder that Lisa is mine.

Irene: OMG Jennie calm down 🤣 Lisa's pretty...

Jennie: Look unnie, you know I love you but I'd really appreciate that you stop having solo dinners with my Lisa.

Irene: You didn't let me finish. Lisa's pretty in love with you. She said so herself. There's no need to be jealous. 💕

"I told you I'd give the people something to trend about." Jennie walked into Lisa's room without warning.

"You sure did. But you didn't need to tag Irene unnie." Lisa smiled playfully. "Come here little mandu, let's cuddle."

"Fine, but I'm the big spoon."