"The Movie"

**Another Jealous Jennie shot**

"Lalisa Manoban, I'm so done with you," the three girls heard Jennie yell before making her physical presence known in the dorm.

"Good luck Lisa. It looks like Jendeukie saw 'The Movie' and we have to go through another K-drama scene again," Jisoo joked.

"Unnie's right. Jealous Jennie is making another appearance," Rosé chimed in.

"You two are supposed to be older and protect me. But instead you're just here making jokes. And when Jennie hears you two calling her jealous, it makes the situation worse," Lisa sighed, trying to mentally prepare herself.

"Who called me jealous?!" Jennie appeared behind Lisa, startling the younger girl.

"No one, Jendeuk. But it seems you are a bit jealous today..." Jisoo smirked.

"Do I have a reason to be jealous? Huh Lisa?" Jennie crossed her arms challenging her dancer girlfriend.

Lisa turned around, arms wide open to embrace the shorter girl who still remained with her crossed arms. "No, baby. Of course, not. Don't listen to Jisoo unnie."

"And I should listen to you? You didn't even tell me about this new dance video and you also forgot to mention the fact that you are dancing sexily with other female dancers,"  Jennie responded with a bit of sass.

"And that's our cue to go. Good luck Lisa," Rosé stated before pulling Jisoo along with her.

"Nini, baby. You know it's just a dance video. It's my outlet, just like you opening up your own channel," Lisa started to explain as she walked the two of then to her room, Jennie still in her arms.

"Yeah, but I'm not grabbing other girls by their face," Jennie pouted.

"I grabbed her facemask - there's a difference," Lisa sat on her bed, hoping Jennie would follow suit. She continued when Jennie stood still, arms still crossed with a pout. "You always get worked up about me dancing with others in my videos...but do you ever hear me saying anything about you and Chahee?"

"What about me and Chahee? She's my best friend, you're my girlfriend," Jennie questioned.

"I get jealous too, you know. When you aren't with me, you're with her cuddling, having nice dinners together, filming your vlog, doing things that I wish I could do with you in public," Lisa trailed off, noticing Jennie's eyes soften at her confession.

"Jagiya, I want to do all those things with you too," Jennie leaned down cupping Lisa's face in her hands. "You have nothing to worry about because I love you so much. I'm so proud of you and everything you do. I'm just scared that one day that someone else will catch your eye and I won't be the one anymore."

"Nini, I love you and I don't think I'll ever stop. I trust you when you tell me I have nothing to worry about, so trust me when I say that too," Lisa explained, pulling Jennie down to sit in her lap.

"I'm sorry my love," Jennie said before kissing the too of Lisa's nose.

"It's okay, love," Lisa leaned into Jennie's touch. "Also, I'd like you to know, the alternate ending of 'The Movie' is me coming home to you safe and sound. And then we cuddle."

"Let's create that ending then and more."