What You Waiting For? (2)

"Hi Jisoo unnie!" Somi quickly greeted Jisoo before turning to Lisa, and hugging her tightly. "Lisa unnie, hi. I missed you."

Lisa blushed at the contact as Jisoo made the 'I'm watching you' gesture. Lisa knew that Jisoo would tease her in front of Jennie as soon as they got home.

"Missed you too Somi. How has your shoot been so far?" Lisa asked pulling away from the younger girl.

"It's been pretty fun. I can't wait for the song to come out, you know? It's literally like what are you waiting for?! Let me release music," Somi laughed.

"We know exactly what you mean," Lisa replied.

"I know I told you this millions of times, but 'How You Like That' is sooo good!" Somi praised the two members of Blackpink.

"Aww our young Somi is so sweet," Jisoo offered her a smile.

"Let me take a picture of you on the set. I have my camera to capture you since you don't have a photographer today," Lisa pulled out her camera.

"Lisa Manoban as my personal photographer, I like the sound of that," Somi winked at the older girl before posing for her on the bed of the set.

Jisoo observed by their side taking a behind the scenes photo of their impromptu photoshoot. "Somi-yah, you flirt a lot with our maknae. Do you have a crush on her?"

"Unnie!" both Somi and Lisa yelled in embarrassment.

"Well?" Jisoo questioned.

"Lisa unnie is beautiful. There is no denying that," Somi looked at Lisa adoringly. "Plus it's okay if I flirt, because we're both single. It's okay with you, right Lisa unnie?" Lisa's eyed widened at Somi's statement. Several people knew about Jennie and Lisa, but Somi had no idea and Lisa still wasn't sure if Jennie wanted to tell her.

Lisa looked over at Jisoo for some help, but got none as Jisoo decided to pretend to be distracted by her phone.

"I know it's all just fun, so I don't mind. But um I actually am in a relationship right now, so I just want to make sure you know that," Lisa revealed. She didn't have to reveal who she was in a relationship with, but at least she could set some boundaries. Somi was a pretty close friend after all.

Jisoo smirked at Lisa's comment. 'Jennie will be happy with my report,' Jisoo thought.

"Oh. You aren't single? Bummer. It's okay, I'll find someone one of these days," Somi said jokingly, but Lisa could've sworn she heard a hint of disappointment. "Who is it?"

"I can't say yet, but I'll definitely introduce you when the time is right."

————

"Hi! We're home. We brought milk ice cream and other snacks," Jisoo yelled through the dorm. The two had returned home to find Rosé and Jennie sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Hi love," Lisa greeted Jennie with a kiss atop her head.

"Hi," Jennie responded coldly.

"Are you still mad?"

"Why would I be mad at my girlfriend for practically hiding the fact that she is going out to see another girl who obviously likes her? Why would I be mad about that?" Jennie responded sarcastically.

Jisoo and Rosé were amused yet again. They knew that Jennie was just being jealous again.

"Awww Jendeukie. Somi seems to have a little crush on our Lisa. But Lisa was pretty well behaved. Lisa was even Somi's personal photographer for the day," Jisoo said non-chalantly knowing full well this would push Jennie's buttons.

"Jisoo unnie, I love you. But you aren't helping," Lisa rolled her eyes at the eldest member.

"Nini—"Lisa was cut off by Jennie storming out of the living room.

"See what you did. It's not funny anymore," Lisa sighed, disappointed in the other two for making it all a joke. She loved Jennie and she didn't want her to have any doubts in their relationship.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go make up with her. I'll scold Jisoo unnie for you," Rosé sided with Lisa.

Lisa followed after Jennie, entering the ikder girl's room uninvited. "Nini..."

"Maybe we should just end this." Jennie interrupted.

——
Author's note:

OMG I guess I'm making this into 3 parts. Sorry! hahah Do you want angst or fluff for the ending?

Also, please note that this is a work of fiction.