(Still) Jealous

"Bye Jennie-unnie," Lisa said before kissing the older girl on the cheek. She knew exactly how much Jennie hated when she called her unnie, but she loved to tease her anyway.

Jennie huffed crossing her arms. "Where are you going?"

"Ah I'm meeting with Somi," Jennie raised her eyebrows in response to Lisa's reply. "And Teddy oppa at the Blacklabel," Lisa added almost immediately as soon as she saw Jennie's reaction.

"Huh, I see. Can I come too, jagiya?" Jennie asked batting her eyes at Lisa, knowing full well Lisa couldn't resist her charms.

"I...I wouldn't mind, but we're actually filming a part of her vlog. Somi had to get permission to have me on. You'd probably have to wait somewhere else..." Lisa trailed off hoping Jennie would be okay with her answer. "Plus you need to rest. I don't want you to go out if you don't need to."

"Fine. Bye," Jennie responded coldly before walking to her room and slamming the door hard enough for Lisa to here.

Lisa sighed as soon as she heard Jennie slam her door. She knew Jennie was jealous again, but she didn't have time to go comfort her. And she knew that Jennie needed time to cool off otherwise they'd argue.

When Lisa had gone off to film Real Men 300, Somi's dad took care of her and that's when Somi and Lisa got closer to each other. They were a crackhead duo with a sisterly bond, but Jennie being the jealous kitten she was, had other thoughts.

Sure, Jennie liked Somi, but couldn't help but feel that she and Lisa were too close for comfort. Lisa was naturally a flirt, so she didn't want Somi to get the wrong idea, especially since the younger girl didn't know about her and Lisa.

A few hours later, Lisa strolled into the dorm bearing gifts that Somi gave her for the others.

"Ah Lisa, how was your little date with Somi?" Jisoo asked in an attempt to tease Jennie since she had been sulking the whole time Lisa was gone.

"Unnie! It's not like that!" Lisa whined as Jennie glared at their unnie. "You know I only have eyes for a certain mandu," Lisa continued with a little aegyo, making her way towards Jennie to engulf her in a hug.

"Are you still mad at me, love? Somi gave the three of you this drink she made. I told her it's your favorite. Maybe we could have some and cuddle in your bedroom," Lisa suggested hoping Jennie cooled down.

Jennie wiggled out of Lisa's grasp, took the drink and headed towards her room without a word. The rest of the girls just stared at each other before bursting out into laughter. Jennie's jealousy always made them laugh cuz she would act all cold for hours and then Lisa would come home, give her affection and then all was okay.

"What are you waiting for Lisa?!? Hurry up!" Jennie yelled from within her room.

"Coming!" Lisa smiled at Jisoo and Rosé before rushing to Jennie's room.

Author's Note:

Sorry haven't updated this in a while. But here's a little jealous Jennie fluff.

Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and a vote please 😊