Mushroom Chocolate

Author's Note: I suppose this could be a continuation of Cravin', so read that story first. Also, Lisa's new video was 🔥!

————

"Lalisa Manoban! Who do you think you are? You better take this video down now! I can't believe you!" A fuming kitten barged into Lisa's room.

FLASHBACK TO 10 minutes ago

"Okay Chaeng, I'm posting it. Pray for me." Lisa sat on her bed clicking the upload button as Rosé cuddled with her and Louis.

"She's going to be mad. Like mad mad. You know how Jennie unnie is and how jealous she can get," Rosé warned. "Even I'm feeling some type of way after watching your video. I mean.. your hair, your outfit, the heels, the moves..."

"Awwww Rosie, I can't help how hot I am. But I'm taken." Lisa playfully slapped the blonde girl. "Okay, it's up."

"Post your picture too, so I can like and make the Chaelisa fans go wild on Twitter." Rosé nudged the younger girl.

"And done!" Both Lisa's Instagram and YouTube notifications began to flood in.

Meanwhile, in Jennie's room.

Jennie had just woken up from a nap, grabbed her phone and was confused as she received several text messages praising Lisa and how sexy she was. Jennie rolled her eyes. As she scrolled through her notifications, she saw Lisa posted a LiliDance video on YouTube. For the 2nd time, Lisa didn't allow her to go to the filming of the video and she "had to wait like everyone else."

As she clicked on the link, she was so proud of her girl. As the title card came on, she couldn't help but admire Lisa's hair. "It just looks so good," she said to herself.

Jennie continued to watch the video, mesmerized by every move. Jennie knew Lisa wanted to do choreo in heels, but she wasn't expecting this. "She's so sexy and sultry." Jennie said out loud needing a quick cool down. Is it hot in here?

But then it hit her. This video was uploaded for the whole world to see. She immediately scrolled through the YouTube comments and tweets. All the thirsty comments about her girlfriend made her blood boil.

"Lalisa Manoban! Who do you think you are? You better take this video down now! I can't believe you!" A fuming kitten barged into Lisa's room.

"And that's my cue to go." As soon as Rosé saw Jennie, she jumped away from Lisa.

"Good idea Rosie." Jennie glared, "and don't think I didn't notice you cuddling my Lisa and liking her post."

"Nini, stop scaring her," Lisa walked towards the shorter girl. "I already told her I'm taken after she watched my dance video and revealed how sexy she thinks I am."

"Lalisa!" Lisa smirked at Rosé. "Unnie...I mean she's not lying, but you have nothing to worry about with me. It's all those IG models that you should..."

"Rosie, please go." Jennie rolled her eyes. interrupting the blonde, annoyed at the fact that they thought this was funny. Rosé left without another word.

"Baby...don't be like that," Lisa reached for the shorter girl hoping to envelop her in a hug.

"Take it down. Do you know how thirsty they all are for you? You didn't let me go to your shoot because—" Jennie said coldly.

"Because I knew you'd be like this." Lisa interrupted, taking a seat on her bed, pulling Jennie into her lap. "You know how much I've been wanting to try a new dance and show off my skills."

Jennie still tried to maintain her cold aura, but that soon diminished when Lisa started whispering in her ear. "And I was thinking of you when I was dancing to this. I was thinking of how jealous you'd be, but also how hot and bothered you'd get. I just wanted to look good for you."

And just like that Jennie demeanor changed. "Ooh, you be lookin' sooo good."

Author's note: Sorry for the abrupt ending. Wasn't sure where else to go, but I hope you enjoyed!