Distraction

The girls have been preparing for their much awaited comeback, but rehearsals have really been kicking their butt.

In addition to dance rehearsals and recording at the studio, Jennie has made it a routine to work out a little before sleep to keep fit.

She had been jogging on her treadmill for the past 15 minutes, before Lisa strolled in to check in on her favorite kitten.

"Nini drink some water. Take a break. It was a long day. Let's go to sleep. " Lisa offered. "By the way, I promise, it's not sparkling water." Lisa winked.

"Just a few more minutes, wait for me." Jennie looked up to meet Lisa's gaze. She had this look on her face and to say she was distracted was an understatement. Lisa had a way of looking at her and making her knees weak. As she admired Lisa's beauty, she lost her footing, tripping over her own legs, and twisting her ankle in the process.

Lisa was by her side in seconds, placing Jennie's foot in her lap hoping to ease the pain.

"Chaeng, Jisoo Unnie! Get some ice, quick!" Lisa shouted as she comforted Jennie. "Love, are you okay? I told you to stop. But here you are being a stubborn unnie! This is my fault. I'm so sorry! If I didn't come here and..."

"Bub, it's okay. It's not your fault. Okay, it's partly your fault because you're gorgeous, but it was mostly me being stupid and clumsy." Jennie tried to laugh it off, even though she was clearly in pain.

"What happened?" Jisoo strolled in with ice, Rosé following close behind with a snack.

"Was just me being clumsy and distracted by our Lalisa." Jennie winced as soon as she felt the icepack hit her ankle.

"Ah so nothing new then." Jisoo teased.

"Unnie!" Both Lisa and Jennie complained, while Rosé giggled.

"Nini, let's get you to bed." Lisa started to move from her position with Jennie.

"Not yet, I don't think I can walk yet." Jennie pulled Lisa back down.

"Who said you were going to walk? I'm giving you a piggy back ride. Or if you prefer, I'll carry you bridal style." Jennie blushed at Lisa's statement forgetting about the pain in her foot.

"You are such a distraction."

Author's Note:

Hi! Back to fluff, I go! lol but yeah, check out my other book. Like and leave a comment to motivate me to keep writing. 😊